• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

just so you crazy morning loving weirdos know......i'm always open to requests for a new question or questions for the monthly series.
don't be shy...

Good morning August, good morning Mossberg owners. We started the new month off perfectly, it's raining. We needed rain and this is a nice soaker. The temps are supposed to be cooler than the past couple of weeks as well, at least for the next few days.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning you guys.

I've been spending most of my free time working on the boat or at the hardware store shopping for more stuff to work on the boat.

We never did get out shooting this week. My wife was feeling a little Punky Monday morning and so was I. I was hoping to have the boat back on the water by now but it's not quite ready yet.

Good morning Mossberg owners. It's 72 and clear this morning in Tulsa. We have a chance or rain Saturday, otherwise temps in the mid to high 80s and mostly sunny days.

Have a great day and stay safe.

I didn't get up early.
I just hadn't gone to bed yet!

By the way good morning all, and yes I'm still working on my boat.

It actually rained here yesterday for about 2 minutes, surprising everyone. We could have used a lot more considering the fires that are still going here.

My new neighbor works for Cal Fire and he is gone around the clock.

Well our neighbor got home yesterday and it looks like they're bringing the fires under control here.

It looks like Tulsa got hit with a tornado though, or at least there is quite a bit of storm damage.

Today I'm putting epoxy on the boat, running the new cables, and hopefully I'll get a new control panel in.

Late goodmorning from the homestead. Canning tomatoes, and green beans from the garden today.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Back