• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning again Mossberg owners.

Well the morning paper reports that California has officially sued Donald Trump 50 times and spent $10 million in the process so far.

This should fall under the heading of nuisance lawsuits because most of them are ridiculous things which would not interest a serious court of law.

The latest lawsuit comes because the federal government will not allow federally paid home healthcare workers to be forced by the state to pay union dues, benefit expenses and taxes.

Good morning all. Clear skies and 62. Looks like a right fine day in store for us. The next three days should be nice, then storms Saturday.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning, beautiful day. We're headed to surgery, Lord willing il check in after wake up . All I,can do is think of honey do list, I need to be working on vs malingering. Hope,everyone has great day, it was nippy this early a.m. but HOT one on the way, sun over tree tops looks intense.

@Djcala you hang in there buddy. As long as they come to work sober America has the best surgeons in the world. ;)

I moved 5 aquariums yesterday, including 55, a 30 a 20 and a 10.

If that only seems like four it's because I had to move the 30 twice, which makes three times in three days for that Aquarium.

So after snoozing from 2 a.m. until 7:30 this morning I got up to demolition day.

We tore up the whole sheet metal fireplace in bits because it was grouted in place. The metal flu and plywood floor is gone. Lots of dry rot and Termites so we're going to tear the entire thing down.
20190515_124915.jpg

20190515_124849.jpg

Last edited:
@Djcala you hang in there buddy. As long as they come to work sober America has the best surgeons in the world. ;)

I moved 5 aquariums yesterday, including 55, a 30 a 20 and a 10.

If that only seems like for it's because I had to move the 30 twice which makes three times in three days for that Aquarium.

So after snoozing from 2 a.m. until 7:30 this morning I got up two demolition day. We tore up the whole sheet metal fireplace in bits because it was grouted in place. The metal flu and plywood floor is gone. Lots of dry rot and Termites so we're going to tear the entire thing down.
View attachment 20892

View attachment 20893

Just throw a rug over the hole. No one will see it unless they look. It worked on my 77 Nova

Well my former engineering office now contains 6 aquariums.

I really like the African cichlids but they chase each other around all day. This is big Morton who used to be baby Morton.15579518131671752901191.jpg
This is little pepper who is also not little anymore. Over 10 in Long and fat from eating algae pellets all day.
15579519297891145230707.jpg

Good morning all, ready for some coffee.
All went according to plan. I was back home by around 530 yesterday, pretty loopy:crazy:. Amazing hospitals run folks in and,out quick as they do now. Dr said he blew me up about soccer ball size, and will sore fee day. My amazing woman changed my ice pack brace every 4 hours throughout the nite. I'm feeling good,so far. I can say my thought of making a camping trip this weekend some,friends are doing up in Tennessee is not going to happen though, ugghhh I really wanted to attend. IL be home exploring leather working tools and projects I'm trying to learn about. Yall have a great day stay alert be safe.
Thanks All the kinds words :thanks:

Good morning everyone. Blue skies and 68 this morning. We'll have a high in the mid 80s today and rain sometime during the night with a chance of thunderstorms tomorrow.

We are going to the lake this weekend, and it looks like thunderstorms there as well on Saturday. We really don't need any rain in our neck of the woods for the time being.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning guys. We've had a lots of rain here and it has slowed our construction down to a halt. But I've been spending my time inside the house reorganizing aquariums and getting rid of the ones I don't want anymore.

A lot of the plumbing I built was experimental and quickly done. Stuff I wanted to keep needs to be cleaned up to an acceptable state of furnishing

Still raining here, and demolition waits for the sun to return

I spent all day on plumbing and aquarium lids, and improving filtration.

Also shopping for more plumbing and varnish.

I unwrapped the bar top and rubbed it all out with clear polyurethane.
20190518_090219_resized_1.jpg

This is the bottom side. The top is much nicer.
20190518_090256_resized_1.jpg

It's another rainy morning here in the San Joaquin Valley. I'm going to hang out in the garage and try to clean the place up a bit.

I hear there are some awful storms going back in the Midwest and I hope everybody there is safe.

Good morning MOers. 63 with a few clouds this morning. If the weather forecast is correct that is going to change drastically.

We were at the lake this weekend and had a lot of rain and wind there with lightning and thunder. It started about noon Saturday and lasted about 4 or 5 hours. I think the final tally was about 3 inches of rain where we were.

A tornado touched down about 4 miles from the house in Tulsa. Glad we weren't home, LOL.

Back to today. Schools in our area are cancelled today in anticipation of a severe weather outbreak today with a high probability of tornadoes and damaging winds. I have lived in tornado alley for 70 of my 71 years and never have schools been cancelled for this reason. They are taking this forecast very seriously.

Anyways, I hope you all have a great day.

Back