• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning all.

Rip, hope the doc had good news for you.

Fellman, it would definitely be too early for snow here, but northern Montana had a blizzard over the past weekend.

John, same here, hotter than usual, but now getting back to normal.

You all have a great day.

We've had warm days and cool nights. When the nights started dipping into the mid 40's I put more insulation and some glass, on the patio aquarium.
20190930_075403.jpg
1570120840483.jpg

Today I need to do some more cleanup. I still have a big mess in the boatyard.

Good morning Elbert, good morning Sniffler.

57 with some clouds at the lake. There are some rain showers, primarily north of us. They look to be dissipating.

I think a short ride would be nice this morning.

Anyways, have a great day.

Good morning guys.

Today is more cleanup work. I'm slowly cleaning out my junkyard, but it's a long dirty job, and I don't have a firm plan for what comes next.
I need to build another shed, and I want a carport with solar panels over the boatyard. It's going to cost at least $20k.
If Prez Trump does a good job & the stock market rises I will have the extra cash.
Otherwise, not without doing the unthinkable.
(Going back to work.)

The paper reports a drought is forming in the southern states. I thought they were suffering from all the storms.

Meanwhile, a proposal to raise the dam at Lake Shasta, which has been in the works at the Westlands Water District for at least 20 years has been roadblocked again by Indians and tree huggers. But somehow it is now "Trumps Plan" and it's been "defeated."

The only thing defeated was the Environmental Impact Study, which will not be allowed.

What was defeated here was science. If we are not free to study what we wish, we should go back to casting bones.

Know the Truth and Be Free Men!

Cadd, I hope your fish don't morph into some of those creatures of the deep due to a lack of light.

LOL, no, fish are used to dim light and they usually shirk the broad light of day unless they are hungry and feeding is really good.

Some light still shines thru the tops and the two glass aquariums on top, so it's not total darkness, and I open the doors when it gets warm during the day.

But it's normally advised to keep the lights on the fish for only 4 hours a day. Mine all get a lot more than that, but I've been cutting down.

My wife is out of control. I drive a 21 year old Suburban (210k) and a 12 year old Nissan Frontier (150k). I've been contemplating something a bit newer because the Sub needs an engine.
She starts firing off texts this a morning that one of the transpo guys is selling one of his trucks. 2015 F-150 FX4 SuperCrew 84k miles for $21k. Not a bad price so I send back a text "Nice".

She's like, "Well? Do you want it?"

LOL. I'm like calm down and we will talk tomorrow when you are off. I think she was about to write this guy a check. :brick:

I'm not saying I don't want it but dang it I'd like to see it first.

I love her but it's never a dull moment. :mornin:

Good Morning Mossberg Owners.
I cut my thumb trimming tape with a razor and it wasn't pretty.
This has made my wife unhappy because I'm not outside cleaning up my filthy boatyard.

I've been eager to take the boat out fishing, but my fishing buddy is busy with life.

Now I'm just eager to take it easy and avoid bashing my sore thumb, moving heavy things about.

My best fish got a case of worms, and I'm de-worming him. This may be an ongoing problem if I keep feeding him bait-store worms,
Do you guys de-worm your pets on a regular basis? My mrs takes care of the dogs and cats, so I never had to think about this before.

Fish often get levamisole, which I believe they give housepets too.

A little carnage in the morning?

God Made Sunday Morning for recuperation, and my thumb is still doing so.

I foolishly thought I could run the shopvac without further injury, but the real idiocy was trying to break down some old boxes with a big hammer.
I wacked the sore thumb with a flying board and broke open the fresh wound.

I'm supposed to be in full cleanup mode, but these delays may subject me to an early rain. Phoo.

I will probably go buy a new tarp for my boat today, and very little else.

Ya'll have a lovely Sunday, and look out for low flying objects.

Good morning fellas. We have been at the lake since late Thursday. The weather has been for the most part. Today we have rain, lots of rain.

Those are some ugly pictures. It's amazing any of us get through life with all of our digits. No matter how careful you are just one little distraction can be disastrous.

You all have a great day.

Back