• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossbergers.

Well the X-24v is ready to go fishing except for two things:

My wife still has broken toes and doesn't want to go in the boat,

And since it now runs on 36 volts I need to rename at The X-36v.

I think I will talk to wife into going to the shooting range today.

Good morning all you 'Bergers.

I woke up too early this morning!

Good morning Mossbergers. Belated congrats to Mr and Mrs Scoop. The weather persons are forecasting a nice weekend in northeastern Oklahoma. I hope all of yous have a great weekend wherever you are.

Good morning guys.

Man it looks like Texas is getting hit bad! The whole Gulf Coast is going to be suffering. I wouldn't want to be there right now.

I took Judy out in the electric boat yesterday, and the weather here was perfect. I was very pleased with the performance of the new motor. This was more a test run for the new boat rigging than an actual fishing trip, but I did manage to get one Bass while trolling for trout.

Good morning fellows.

We were supposed to go shooting yesterday but my wife bought some heavy concrete garden ornament at a garage sale, and I wrenched my back getting it out of her car.

Good morning, guys.

For the last couple of hours, I've been sorting out some old email from over 15 years ago. I came across an interesting 2007 FBI study about perps attacking police. I posted it in Law Enforcement and Military.

Good morning y'all.

California's oldest Catholic school has taken down over a hundred and twenty of their 180 statues because they say they would be "alienating" to non-catholics.

I'm pretty sure that the Nationwide violent protesters, with baseball bats and black masks, have nothing to do with this whatsoever folks.

By the way they took down the statue of Mary and the baby Jesus. I come from Catholics but haven't been to a Catholic Church myself in over 50 years. I certainly have no great love for the Vatican but I can't imagine people needing to destroy a statue of Mary and the baby Jesus.

Good morning to the forum. Had an excellent weekend at the lake. We took the boat out twice and I rode the Nomad twice.

Cadd, it appears the black masks and baseball bat crowd needs to destroy to make themselves feel better. Then, when people fight back the black masks are offended, and of course the media defends them. The anti Trump resistance is out in the open and blatant, and getting worse.

Back