• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg owners. It's a beautiful morning in northeast Oklahoma. Have a. Great day.

Good to hear that you dodged the tornadoes once again. Or else they dodged you. I heard there were like 10 tornadoes sighted in Oklahoma Friday.

Well yesterday went well...
Today we're at a dinosaur village. Too much fun....

Good morning Mossberg owners.

There was a Tornado 15 miles north of here Friday. We have been fortunate so far right here in Tulsa. We did however get 5 inches of rain in 36 hours Thursday and Friday.

The lakes are full and more rain is forecast for the week. Hopefully not too much.

Have a great day and be vigilant.

Morning all. Well had planned a lil pond water work for dogs this morning before cutting grass. They dont seem interested.
20161226_1754211_2.jpg

Good morning fellow enthusiasts.
It will be 100 degrees in Clovis today and it is already well on its way.

Today I'm home sanding and laying fiberglass on the boat. The starboard gun'all is taking shape nicely, and from what I've learned doing it, the port rail of the boat will go much faster and easier.

1495476969851302780221.jpg

Last edited:
Morning all. Looks like the clouds here are trying to break up. We had rain around us again yesterday, but it missed us by a couple of miles.

Good morning shooters.

Wow, everybody down on the gulf is still getting plastered with rain. I'm surprised at how much they are getting in Tulsa. Here in Clovis it's going to be 101 today bright and sunny.

I'm going to put one more coat of fiberglass on the starboard gun'all, and then I can start on the port side.

All of my shooting buddies are busy at work, and nobody's asked me to go shooting and weeks.

Good morning Mossbergers. I think we set a rainfall record in April, and might be on the verge of breaking the record for May as well. Now I just hope we have some timely rains in July and August.

Cadd, it won't be long you'll be fishing in your newly remodeled boat.

Ya'll have a great day and be safe.

Good morning MO folks. We've got some more rain today at just the right rate; useful, but not dangerous.

Доброе утро Моссберг форум !!

( In Russian )

^^^ I said that [minus the Mossberg thing] to my Special Forces friend out at the lake this Sunday. He speaks English, Spanish and Russian fluently. I only know about a dozen Russia phrases.

Yeah well if you start admitting to that and you voted for Trump you're going to start another Congressional investigation.

Oh yes . . . good Wednesday morning folks and another day of boat work ahead of me. The good news is that I'm still correcting mistakes I made on the first side, and because I won't make them on the other side, it will go so much easier.

In honor of my awesome Korean barber who squared me away this morning. Haircut shave hot towels and a massage 10 bucs still and i always tip 5 bucs. Open 7 to 7. 7 days a week super honest hard working people.
tumblr_m2lpuacUTi1qaokd9.png

Happy Thursday Mossberg owners!

I'm so happy because I got the last coat of fiberglass on the rail of my boat. I gave it the first top coat last night about 2 a.m.

Today I'm going to scuff it with 220 grit, and give it a second topcoat of resin, and then I will be able to turn the boat around and start working on the opposite rail.

Knowing what I have learned, I might be able to do the second rail in about 1/4 of the time.

Good morning. Have a safe Memorial Day weekend and remember our service men and women and those before them.

If you can read thank a teacher, if you are reading in English thank a soldier.

Back