• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

At You All:

Busy day for me moving things around. I have to make way for the shed to come.
Moving cars and boats and heavy things around. I got a lot done yesterday, and there is a place.

Now I need to make access possible. Many more things to move today & tomorrow.

I'm still rubbing out a plywood panel for my TV room. It's not grand, but it'll be disguised by a large clock and photos.

We had a beautiful day in northeast Oklahoma. We drove to the lake and cleaned flower pots and planted new flowers. Checked the on do and all is well there. Hopefully we'll get up there again this coming weekend.

We visited briefly with a few folks, but mostly just cleaned and planted.

The weather was perfect. Blue skies, 70 degrees, and no wind.

Good morning all. Clear skies and 59 this morning. Looks like another beauty of a day for us.

The puppy is 5 months old today. He now weighs about 35 pounds and growing like a weed. 60-65 pounds is what he should grow into.

I have aa appointment with a doctor this morning. Just a routine checkup. After that it's to the grocery for some supplies.

I wish you all a great day.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

Last night we had a pretty good rain. It started out as a drizzle, but cut loose really good about 4 AM.
yesterday was gorgeous and I spent most of the day changing water and cleaning aquariums and cleaning up my patio preparing for the new shed to arrive.

Today is everything is wet & I might take Judy out for a ride in the car just because I don’t want to work on everything until it dries up.

Most of our lakes here are operated by either the Edison company or the Army Corps of Engineers. The Edison Lakes Are we opening but the army corps lakes are going to stay closed for another month.

At least, because they’re not giving us a date.

So now that we can’t go fishing my buddies buying a new boat. I guess it’s a good time.

You guys all have a good day and look out for good deals on a boat.

We used to have a motorcycle photo thread here, but I can't seem to find it.

I'm wondering if I'm getting feeble, or did old threads get "archived?"

Maybe it's a limitation of the search function.
I'll go look in from outside...

Thanks Scoop., and good morning Mossberg Owners.

In theory my new shed will be delivered between 12 and 3 PM.

It's going to be a new world around here. So much will migrate from my garage to the shed that I will have quite a bit more working room.

Also, tools now being stored outside will be indoors.

It's going to be 72 and sunny, so a lovely day to be outdoors.

Good morning from extreme northeast Oklahoms. 71 degrees with a high thin overcast.

We drove up to the lake yesterday, probably go home tomorrow. There aren't quite as many people here as in the past. Maybe more will show up today.

Have a great holiday weekend.

Damn, Meanie... I want to see the GLOT Cherokee before I die.
I will have to buy a camper, as staying in motels seems more unattractive than ever.
Otherwise I won't want to travel anymore.

Good Morning Mossberg Owners. A lovely morning in the SJV.
Things are shaping up a bit here, after much moving and lifting most of my shed stuff is now in the shed, the dog kennel is up again, and today I'm planning to loaf about quite a bit.

Have a nice Sunday folks.

Little redeye is finally growing bristles.
redeye.BNP.jpg
This is an armored catfish but not sure if Ancistrus or Hypostomos species. He's about 6" now but growing slowly.
These guys can live 20 years, and they do keep growing. At 12" he will be worth money, but my others are too common, even though larger.

And they are not more aggressive. This little guy is feisty.

Good morning all. Warm and a sky full of mid level clouds. We are forecast to have rain and thunder scattered about today and even more Memorial Day. We probably will head home this afternoon.

Have a great day.

Good Memorial Day morning.We had a few rain showers pass through. It's now cloudy and 65.

Drove home from the lake yesterday afternoon. We had a nice time and saw friends we hadn't seen since October. That was the highlight of the weekend. The puppy did very well and got lots of attention, which he loved.

We are not going anywhere today. Just a quiet day at home thinking about what is really important today.

I hope you all have a safe holiday.

That looks like a well behaved dog Meanie. Did you ever give him a name?

Good Morning Mossberg Owners.
A another lovely morning in the SJV, with mild temps and light overcast.
The dog kennel is up again, and today I'm planning to do some woodwork.

Yesterday I worked on the shed and put the roof up on the kennel.
Today, my wife has a buyer, so we will see if it goes away.

Tomorrow I'm going to help a friend wire up his car.

If the kennel goes away I will be moving my cars around again today, and I will finally have access to my hardware collections.

Back