• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning to all of yous. Yesterday was spent at the local heart institute going through tests. Thoraicechocardiogram, stress test, and ultrasound of the carotid arteries. I switched cardiologists this winter and had not had any of the tests performed for the past 5 years. Now we have a new baseline to use in the future.

Centuriator, congratulations to you on the granddaughter. Your life is forever changed, in a good way.

Cadd and Hombre, your toe stories just about had me rolling on the floor. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. To read it makes LOL. To think about it makes me wince with perceived pain.

We are heading to the lake this afternoon. Want to get out of town before the masses descend upon us.

You all have a great day.

Thank you @meanstreak. I hope you remain foot-pain-free after the treadmill. I won't go to the cardiologist any more. My heartaches aren't worth having a triple bypass. Since I've been favoring the right toes, my right bursa is inflamed. Today I've packed my arch support, so I can hobble around without pain.

I worked too hard helping Judy with the doghouse, and painting my shed, which came very poorly painted.
I started digging into my stash of steel plates, tubes and hardware and moving garbage around, and that was the proverbial straw.

Makes sense.

Have you guys noticed that the older you get the more "ologists" you get in your life?

Dermatologist.
Proctologist.
Audiologist.
Radiologist.
Oncologist.
Gastroenterologist.

Psychologist.

:)

Good morning all.

Get to meet my granddaughter today. At less than three days old, she won't remember it, but I sure will!!

In other good news, we are supposed now to have a rain-free weekend, which means...more fun at the gun club. I hit it early in the morning, get a shady spot, working on drills with handgun, rile and shotgun and call it a day. I've learned the hard way that quality practice working on perfection, is much better than quantity of practice, not so great, and wasting way too much ammo.

Have a good one all, and a great weekend.

Make sure to take plenty of pictures for her baby book. One day she'll look back on it and it will mean a lot to her.

Oh, trust me, my son and daughter-in-law have the "documentation" covered! And I'm loving it. People said being a grandparent is amazing...I never understood until now.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

The news is that Trump voters are being driven underground, and aren't responding to polls, just to avoid getting the Stink Eye from young eager pollsters. Is it entirely possible that the Trump camp is twice as big as the polls show?

Another fellow mentions that Trump Haters are eager to show their hatred, and the polls represent people very willing to speak but not as often to vote. So the effective anti-trump camp is smaller than polls reveal.

We have secret voting for a reason, and the polls are not going to represent the most private and conservative voters . . . people who almost always vote.

In other news, Atlanta sent all their officers a $500 bribe not to quit, after the DA runs amok on the cops.

Good morning, er afternoon. It's an overcast day with temps in the mid 80s and a very light southerly breeze. Lots of boats coming and going at the marina today. It should be a nice day on the water for those that go out.

WW, getting old is a challenge. I am thankful I lasted long enough to find out. The four letter words do get used from time to time.

All of you have a great day.

I am hoping that WW didn’t also join the broken toe club?

It’s tough to watch the things that have been built up over a long time being torn down so quickly.

But imagine how quickly the future artifacts of man will be disposed of, If this goes on.

It will absolutely drive the preservationists insane.

I am hoping that WW didn’t also join the broken toe club?

It’s tough to watch the things that have been built up over a long time being torn down so quickly.

But imagine how quickly the future artifacts of man will be disposed of, If this goes on.

It will absolutely drive the preservationists insane.

I wondered a lot when I was young, what it would be like to be able to sit all day and talk to anyone I meet, about how my knees can forecast the weather and how many times I haven broken the same toe because I am NOT going to wear shoes in the house. Until now. It's damned painful to find this out.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

I don’t know whether you read this or not but it seems they have turned the Golden Gate bridge into a giant harmonica.

They installed more aerodynamic handrails on the Windward side and it seems they make a very distinctive noise when the wind reaches a certain speed.

I think if it ever reaches a speed great enough to destroy the bridge you’re going to hear some real noise in the bay area.

Good morning all. Fantastic fathers' day with my new granddaughter. Much quality time holding cute baby, and had a cigar with my son in the cool of the evening. Looks like we are in for a stretch of highs up into the low nineties every day.

Local protestors were involved in shoving matches with local police in one of our suburbs, they lost and a number of arrests were made.

Have a good one all.

In crazy news, I sold, on Gunbroker, a Mossberg 590 Retrograde, which was new in the box, for over $1,300 dollars. Unbelievable.

Back