• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Brrrr......
A frosty Good Morning.
Just a glimmer of frost on the cars outside.

My last betta finally died and I put him in the pet cemetery. He had been suffering for a month and he was getting old.

I stood out for a long time remembering every pet that we had put in the ground there, and knowing that, if I survive, there will be many more.

Sic transit Gloria...

More rain is expected tonight & tomorrow. I don’t know what to expect from Washington DC anymore. I guess we just wait.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

I’m a bit grumpy and late because I tweaked my knee today.

But trying to help my granddaughter buy some snow tires, Long distance by credit card. She moved to Idaho where they need snow tires desperately but they didn’t have a single one at Walmart for her car?

Otherwise I am just diddling around in the shed & kitchen.

Today I made soup with potatoes, leeks, two kinds of onions, celery, ham and a bit of red bell pepper. It’s about time to go have dinner right now.

We had another nice rain yesterday afternoon and again this morning; and I am very happy about that, as are my redwood trees. Today started foggy but the sun came out and it was quite cheery.

I hope you all are not Inundated by bad weather.

Good morning everyone. Looks like a nice day in store for us with mid 50s this afternoon.

Hey Elbert, hope you're feeling better.

Good grief Cadd, take care of that knee.

Ernst, so much unknown for sure.

You all have a great day.

I’m a bit grumpy and late because I tweaked my knee today.

A little over a month ago I took a step off a curb I didn't see and maybe overextended my left knee a tad. It still has a little "click" in it when I move and some pain, maybe muscular, in that area. It is not crippling at this point... just irritating because I have to climb stairs a little slower, can't run as fast or far. I can still ride my bike and motorcycle tho'. Gettin' old ain't all fun sometimes.

But, hey... I'm still in a good mood! So Good Morning!

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

Mostly lounging about today watching TV. I don’t want to press my knee too hard. It is recovering but rather stiff. Fortunately there’s not too much swelling.

I think I will limp outside in a little while to put a tri tip roast on the barbecue, and lounge around with a tasty beverage.

It’s chilly here but the sun has come out quite brightly and everything is warming up rapidly for lunch hour.

. . . It still has a little "click" in it when I move . . .

My left hip, knee and ankle all click in a number of different ways but the right leg has been pretty good until I twisted it.

Now that it’s stiff and I have to walk slowly the left leg doesn’t click, but it was a terrible price to pay.

Actually the clicks abate a bit once I walk around enough that my joints swell up. At that point the leg starts to hurt but it doesn’t click anymore LOL

Last edited:
Back