• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning to all you guys who get up way earlier than retired people have to.

Yesterday I took my wife out to the old Pioneer Cemetery. My mom's grave marker has finally been installed and we went to put out flowers.
9955.jpeg

We also started decorating for Halloween, and I bought my wife a Halloween gingerbread house kit, which she spent hours decorating.

Kindergarten teachers just love to do that kind of stuff.

9969.jpeg

I picked up a copy of Fight Club on disc & we watched that last night. Neither one of us had ever seen it, but what a whacked-out movie!

Today I plan to take my wife out to the rifle range and also I want to test some shotgun loads. I'll probably have to put up a few more Halloween decorations first.

I had to give up coffee years ago. I'm sitting out in the garage . . . Excuse me, The Sacred American Mancave . . . drinking green tea while my misses snoozes away.

Have a good day folks, and carry on in the finest American tradition.

Good Morning Mossberg Forum !!

...and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, meanstreak, CaddmannQ, Terry, and MikeD !!

Good morning Mossberg owners. Good morning,Cadd, Scoop, Elbert, Dj, Shooter, MikeD, and Terry. I hope you all had a good weekend.

It's a beauty of a morning, clear skies and 43 degrees. The weather is supposed to be very nice this week. Highs in the 70s to lows 80s and plenty of sunshine. This is my favorite time of year as the trees turn color and the weather is usually fairly calm.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning Terry, Shooter, Cadd, Scoop, Elbert, and DJ. Good morning to all Mossberg lovers.

46 this morning in Tulsa with a high in the low 70s this afternoon under beautiful blue skies.

...and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, meanstreak, CaddmannQ, Terry, and MikeD !!

LOL. Now that is not what I want to wake up to.

You didn't like my cravat?

:D

I went fishing early this morning so no time to post a good morning today and instead I'm going to post a good night.

This little lake is called The Balsam Meadow Forebay and it's up about seven thousand feet elevation.
10024.jpeg
I posted some nicer pictures in the off-topic section today.

We also took some pistols into the forest and shot up some dead trees for fun. We didn't really go for target practice but there are occasional mountain lions and bears in this area; and of course rattlesnakes are not uncommon. You have to be careful because it's just barely far enough off the highway to be legal.

Mornin fellas....

8323264be3f429346c1c2000ee8b4802.jpg

a lil better this time?

You guys are turning this into a roll call. . . I don't fall out in the dark anymore unless I'm going fishing!

Sooo.....Good morning Mossberg owners At Large. Yesterday was beautifully warm and sunny in Clovis but today is going to be a little overcast and cooler.

I have about 15 different projects to work on, and as I have nothing much planned for today, I can work on any projects I like.

Sometime today I will go pick up my new old 16ga shotgun from Uncle Sam's Firearms.

Back