• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Morning MO's.

Sinus's are kicking my butt this morning.

Good morning Mossberg owners and rejoicing firemen! It is barely o'dark 30 here.

My wife's collection of Windchimes woke me up at 03:30 PST and the rain hit at 03:45.

Can I get a thank you Jesus for the rain?

This has been California second-deadliest wildfire season ever. Over 80 people were killed that we know about. Many more will only be identified by recovering their teeth. Over 15,000 structures have been burned.

About 03:47 I realized that I had unsecured objects on the patio that would get wet and blow away. So I pulled on my clothes and went out to secure them.

The Paperboy had wrapped a plastic bag around my newspaper and on the front page I see that our civil war reenactments will continue, in spite of some poor publicity.

Give 'em hell boys! Unless we have drenching rains this year (which is unlikely) I suspect we will see some very spirited skirmishing.

Edit... The rain has continued now for 2 hours, Hallelujah!

Good Morning Mossberg Forum !!

...and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, meanstreak, CaddmannQ, Terry, and MikeD !!

It's 24 minutes until tomorrow morning in California.

Good morning anyway.

Well I spent the day working on my fishing gear and my aquarium. I didn't get around to photographing the new old shotgun yet.

I booked a nice room on the ocean for a few nights and I'm going to take my wife. Avila Beach.

I don't like the ocean that much. I am a desert dweller at heart. I can take a few doses of it if it's not too crowded or too cold out. We might go fishing off the pier but I don't know anything about ocean fishing. If I caught something I wouldn't know to kill it, eat it, or throw it back. I can recognize the local rock cod which is not a Cod at all. I'm pretty sure I'd know a tuna or a shark.

Any other saltwater fish I know about live strictly in Aquariums around here. This is not one of them.
10097.jpeg

This is called a "Koi" Angelfish, & it is some kind of weird crossbreed. I call it Calico cuz it looks like a calico cat.

He's about 4 inches along the fins from top to bottom when he's fully excited.

Good morning everyone!
Awesome Saturday spent in heaven at the mothership yesterday Roll Tide !
Today is trip to the range in awhile promised to take a friend to shoot her pistol. Il bring along a couple long guns also but dont plan to be out to longbtoday. Have a safe and special Sunday folks.

Oh . . . good Sunday morning again you guys.

I was up late last night studying up on Advanced aquarium techniques.

My missus is just waking up and I don't know what she has in store for me yet today.

I think I'm going to lounge around and watch shotgun videos until she comes to her senses.

Anyhow it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day in central California and the rain has evidently put out lots of the fire, and driven off the smoke.

Good Morning Mossberg Forum !!

...and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, meanstreak, CaddmannQ, Terry, and MikeD !!

Well the sky has cleared up and
it is 75°. . . another California classic!

Back