• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Yeah, it's like they're struggling finding real reasons and are just making stuff up now.
All the rhetoric around domestic terrorism is extremely disconcerting. There's no better excuse for militarized police forces and suspension of civil liberties than the threat of home grown terror. It's like all western governments are looking for ways to suspend "the rule of law" they so passionately speak about defending. I've heard that term thrown around so much over the last decade it's become almost meaningless and they regularly attach it to "laws" that were never laws before a crisis invented the "need" for new laws.

racist

terrorist

all kinds of "ists".

Leaves me admitting that I'm pist.

Pist? pissed?

That was a play on words.

Oh well.

I'm not any of those things.

Or all of those things.

All depending on who you ask.

But no one is asking me and making a lot of assumptions on their own.

Whatever.

Yeah, it's like they're struggling finding real reasons and are just making stuff up now.

"Hate Crime" is really something that is totally invented for extracting extra revenge.

If I'm ever called for jury duty and there is any chance of a Hate Crime enhancement I'd be very up front about the fact that I'd NEVER vote for a guilty verdict on that.

It requires mindreading for the jurors to decide the thoughts that would enhance punishment.
Example: I would HATE being hijacked at a fuel pump. If I croaked the perp, would that be a Hate Crime?

Good morning Mossberg Owners.
F4199BBC-7098-4F91-BBBF-70FABA0CA80E.jpeg

Yesterday I took my fishing buddy Bobby to Pine flat Lake and we had the world’s most perfect fishing day.
F60BB1C5-DEC6-4E79-9ECB-24B3ED1B8F4D.jpeg

Nothing went wrong the whole day except a couple little snags and a lost lure or two, but the weather was just perfect and I came home with three nice trout and a bass.
59A80FE8-85CA-42B2-AE01-4D34C252AF0C.jpeg

I stuffed these with onions and spices and baked them in the oven on a bed of cracker crumbs.
C01445EC-C3D1-4AFF-92AE-A10BEE4514B6.jpeg

Good morning . Whew Cadd, looks like you and Bobby had a top shelf day. Isn't he the buddy you fly with?

Hate crime=politicians trying to make it look like they are concerned, and yet so hypocritical.

Example, white man kills another white man for fooling around with his wife, gets charged with manslaughter, 2nd degree murder, or aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Same white man kills a man of color for the same reason. Now the Feds jump in, DOJ charges him with 1st degree murder, adds the hate crime definition, and a violation of the victims civil rights.

Anyways, ya'll have a great day.

Good morning . Whew Cadd, looks like you and Bobby had a top shelf day. Isn't he the buddy you fly with?

No, unfortunately he (Dave) lost his medical ticket due to diabetes, and the super decathlon was sold off. There’s no way I could afford to keep an aircraft by myself, and that’s when I was making more money than I am now. I wasn’t eager to get involved with somebody new, and then find out that they were flying drugs and got the plane confiscated.

It was a neat deal and it sure was more convenient than the Cherokee. There were six partners in the Cherokee.

Hey you guys. While we were out fishing, this buzzed the lake. He was flat-hatting over the hills at the lowest possible altitude.

Unfortunately I did not get a good photograph and I was hoping maybe you guys could ID the plane or tell me something about it.
906E0FE3-98BB-4996-A0FE-2DB9A116CD0B.jpeg
Hey @Scoop !

Last edited:
Back