• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good Morning Mossberg Forum !!

..and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, meanstreak, CaddmannQ, Terry, and MikeD !!

Here are the four Schrades. The scrimshaw is a linerlock Schrade USA I.T.. The bone is a Schrade + 127 UH , also a linerlock. The two reddish brown are uncle henry Schrade LB7 USA. I think I said before they were all lockback. The blades are 3 and a half inches, the knives are all 5 inches closed. They are all used and I have no boxes or papers. All in all they are in pretty decent condition. More to come when I get time.LOL.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20171114_094332293_HDR.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20171114_094332293_HDR.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 5

..and my buddies Elbert, Scoop, Djcala, meanstreak, CaddmannQ, Terry, and MikeD !!

:mornin:
Mornin everyone.
You too, shooter....

Waiting on the delivery truck to get here with our new mattress. Shotty stock is done...Just putting it together now. Hopefully nothing stupid happens....:doh:
Anything good to do today?

Good morning Buddies.

Well I've been sanding and varnishing this morning trying to correct a mistake I made on my bar top.

I was up late last night putting remote control LED lights on my small aquarium.

My buddy Dave is coming over to show me a .410 shotgun he wants to sell. Unfortunately it was his dad's and he wants too much money for it.

Fortunately Dave owes me some favors. ;)

You all have a great day and maybe I'll post a picture of my new shotgun later.

It's hard to pass up a good straight line like that huh?

Good morning Mossberg owners. It's 4 a.m. in California. I was exhausted yesterday after sanding for many hours, but much rested this morning.

Because I need the exercise, I left the power sanders in the tool cabinet, and did everything by hand with a sanding board. It's much slower and
in the old days I never would have had the time for this luxury.

Carpentry goes pretty fast with power tools but finish work is slow and tedious.

Morning MO's!!

Back to work after my opening day of firearm deer in the woods. Maybe sitting out in the cold was not the best idea until I was completely over my cold. (Don't tell my GF that she might have been right on this one. LOL)

Got my receiver back from from the engraver yesterday, looks good. Just need to put it all back together and replace the pistol buffer with a stock. :ganster:

For those that remember this was the AR pistol build I did a while back before PB decided to screw everyone and stop hotlinking pictures. I'll post a few more when I get it back together.

Mornin fellow MO's!
New mattress arrived safe n sound yesterday. Squished it up the stairway, all set. Nice firm posturpedic. Screw that memory foam crap.

it's 50 and rainy here....I really don't want to go to the dump today....

Mornin fellow MO's!
New mattress arrived safe n sound yesterday. Squished it up the stairway, all set. Nice firm posturpedic. Screw that memory foam crap.

it's 50 and rainy here....I really don't want to go to the dump today....

Did you have issues with the memory foam mattrsses? The GF keeps looking at tbe Casper and Sleep Number and some others but I just cant seem to spend money on a matress that comes sqished into a box or needs to be blown up.

Did you have issues with the memory foam mattrsses? The GF keeps looking at tbe Casper and Sleep Number and some others but I just cant seem to spend money on a matress that comes sqished into a box or needs to be blown up.

The wife loved the softness of it. I did not...way too soft for me. And in the summer it was just a hot box....

If you like the memory foam, get a good firm mattress, doesn't matter which one. And get a foam topper. It's cheaper and does the same thing. We have a 3 inch thick topper we got kohls on sale for $199 and used that. Not the egg crate looking ones either.

Some folks like foam rubber mattresses and I cannot stand them.

I don't like the new memory foam types any better than the old fashioned types.

Now my opinion might change, if I lived in a much colder climate. Like Alaska.

But I don't think foam rubber mattresses are much good in the desert unless you use them to insulate the walls of your bedroom.

Personally I do not like memory foam, I like a very firm mattress. Thanks for the feedback.

Back