• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

I had to make that joke about the foam mattress insulation because our house is insulated with styrofoam covered in concrete stucco.

Humboldt?

Humboldt is only known for three things. Big redwood trees, Bigfoot the Sasquatch, and big illegal marijuana crops.

I can't imagine they named a mattress the Humboldt.

Humboldt?

Humboldt is only known for three things. Big redwood trees, Bigfoot the Sasquatch, and big illegal marijuana crops.

I can't imagine they named a mattress the Humboldt.

Well it put me in la la land so maybe it is named after it ....lol

Good Saturday morning MOers. Cloudy and windy this morning with a temp of 57. The weather man/woman/non says that will probably be the high temperature for the day with winds as high as 40 mph this afternoon. Gonna be a bit blustery to say the least.

Here is another of the knives I picked up at the gun show last weekend. I thought I would never get it from my computer to here, LOL.

Have a great weekend and be vigilant.

Attachments

• IMG_20171114_094042687 (1).jpg
    IMG_20171114_094042687 (1).jpg
    578.2 KB · Views: 1
A somewhat late, but good morning, Mossberg owners. I was up late last night working on my aquarium stand and up at 5:15 this morning. I'm just waiting for a little glue to dry and I'm going to stand it up and level it.

I should be able to get the top on today but it still needs a touch-up coat of urethane. Somebody opened the garage door while it was still wet.

My varnish has tiny detritus from the neighbor's trees.

I'm looking forward to your finished product. I've had aquariums before, fresh and salt, with 55 gallon being the largest.

This 55 will be my largest as well.

Except to install the top, and level the cabinet, and nail on two little trim boards that I have not cut yet, the woodwork is all done on the cabinet/stand. I'm letting the last glue dry now. Most of it dried overnight.

I made a smoked turkey breast, and I'm going to fix up a pre-Thanksgiving turkey dinner here in another hour. I'm going to cook asparagus and butternut squash, and baby potatoes with white onions. Then there will be pumpkin pie and whipped cream.

Because Judy and I cook Thanksgiving dinner for the whole family, it's difficult for us to really enjoy the meal, so every year I cook pre-Thanksgiving just for the two of us.

After we finish eating, I'm going to call that glue good enough to stand the cabinet up.

Good morning Mossberg owners. Good morning Scoop, Cadd, Dj, Shooter, Mike D, Terry, Elbert, and Rico.Clear and 35 in Tulsa this morning and the wind has calmed down. It looks to be a beautiful day with a high temp close to 60.

Yesterday we put up and decorated the Christmas tree and watched some football and a Hallmark movie. Today will be working on the lights outdoors.

I had a friend drive down to Texas yesterday to hunt wild hogs on a friends land. He called last night about midnight to tell me they had bagged a couple. That was his first time hunting hogs.

Well, I hope you all have a great day. Be vigilant, be safe.

Good morning to Meanie and Elbert and Shooter13 and MikeD and CQ and DJ and Rip and all the other morning visitors.
images

Back