• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

:mornin:
Mornin fellas. Full day today. gotta get my license renewed. What a fun time that will be at the DMV....:doh:

Good Morning Mossberg Forum !!

How about them Philadelphia Eagles...!?

37-9 vs the Cowboys last night...still the best in the NFL on Week 11 !!

That was a beating....I was razzin my wife about it. She's a Cowboys fan. Then the raiders/pats game was on. She had a field day with that one. So much for my chokeland faders...:idk:

Another beautiful fall day here in sunny but chilly Pennsylvania...

Got a chance to nail a few squirrels this morning on the property...as they are now all over the acorns the oaks have dropped.

PMKuAE9.jpg

They tend to be destructive this time of the year...now that the trees are bare, they look to dig into the eaves of the house and out buildings to nest and wait out the cold of winter.

And...they tend to munch on the electrical wire shielding...which could cause a fire.

Gonna skin and clean them and give them to my elderly neighbors who add their meat to their stew pot...

Never kill without a reason or purpose !!

I went to AAA instead of the DMV ....wow. that was painless. In n out in 15 minutes and didn't have to deal with the trolls !

Mornin...it's 46 and rainin here.
I can finally go into the shop and make some goodies for the holidays....

Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow...time flies !!

Dinner this year is over at my in-laws, as we alternate every year as host.

Food & Football....looking forward to it all....Enjoy your feast !!

Good morning and happy Thanksgiving Mossberg owners. It's 31 under clear skies in Tulsa. It's also still dark. We are going over to a friends house this afternoon for Thanksgiving dinner.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving . Be safe and enjoy the day.

Happy Thanksgiving morning to all you Mossberg lovers.

Today I'm going to do a ham in the crock pot and a turkey on the smoker.

I just fired up the smoker and it's getting hot. My wife is in the kitchen cutting up vegetables.

My sister and brother-in-law and my kids and grandkids will all be coming over for dinner this afternoon.

We will all watch the dog show. Every one of them are pet lovers.

I will ignore the football games and play with the grandkids.

This morning God is in his heaven and all is right with my little corner of the world.

Have a wonderful day.

mornin fellas. it's a nice sunny 52 degreees.
lots to do today. no shopping for smee. hopefully all you's guy's got yer shoppin done and don't have to deal with schmucks of black friday....

:mornin:

Well, another Thanksgiving in the books...hope everyone enjoyed their feast !!

Now... it's time to buckle down and go full bore at Christmas, starting with today !!

BLACK FRIDAY....!! :cool:

Very very very late good morning Mossberg owners.

I had a late night last night, building a new aquarium filter setup.

I slept in late then spent most of today cleaning up from Thanksgiving & working on my aquariums.

I started taking photos and posting in the African cichlids thread and when I looked up it was way past dinner time.

So we had a lovely dinner of leftover ham and turkey with gravy and everything.

I haven't been out shooting in a long time and I think I might ask the missus to go tomorrow. I'm having eye surgery on Monday so I may not get back out to the shooting range for a while. If the weather is really nice I may put her on the motorcycle and just take a couple of break down guns and a grip of pistols.

Good Saturday morning friends of Mossberg. Clear skies and 49 already . It looks like this is going to be weekend of excellent weather here in Tulsa. I got out yesterday for a bit, but the crowds were overwhelming to say the least. Maybe I'll venture out today for a while and get a start on shopping for the grandkids.

Anyways, you all have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning MO's.

Rainy morning but clearing up, supposed to turn to snow fluries this afternoon. Vet appt for the dogs this morning, breakfast now and some hunting later

Good Morning MOSSBERG Forum !!

Looks like another beautiful day here in the Keystone State...sunny and 45 degrees.

Mornin, it's a balmy 51 up here. sunny, and no breeze. nice....

My wife gave me a drone for my birthday. It's a star wars x-wing. Very cool lil thing. been playing with it all day yesterday. I wonder if I can use it to herd the turkeys closer to me?
just kidding...

Back