• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good Morning Mossberg Owners !!

Well...after an awesome game last night...the Philadelphia EAGLES won the NFC Championship over the Vikings....to clinch a spot in the Super Bowl...against the New England Patriots.

Go EAGLES !!!!

Well...after an awesome game last night...the Philadelphia EAGLES won the NFC Championship over the Vikings....to clinch a spot in the Super Bowl...against the New England Patriots.

Go EAGLES !!!!

What a blowout that was! I'll be an eagles fan for the SB....screw them patriots....
(Go Raiders!)

Morning fellas....stay dry. It's a cold rainy day over here...

Good morning Mossberg forum residents. Clear skies and 31 this morning.

It looks like the next 4 or 5 days are going to be very nice indeed. Perhaps our winter is over and now we are entering our early spring. My fingers are crossed.

I hope you all have a great day.

Good morning Mossberg forum residents. Clear skies and 31 this morning.

It looks like the next 4 or 5 days are going to be very nice indeed. Perhaps our winter is over and now we are entering our early spring. My fingers are crossed.

I hope you all have a great day.

Early Spring sounds great to me!
one of those.png

Pouring rain here in the Delaware Valley...currently 59 degrees...with a projected high of 62.

It's nice to be warm again...

Good afternoon Mossberg friends .

Well it's been beautiful here and we are painting fences and putting up new boards.

I promised my wife that the next round of Hardcore target shooting would not start until we got some contractors in the house to give us estimates on the remodelling, so I've been doing that.

Good morning Mossberg forum residents. Sunny and 29 this morning in Tulsa. It's going to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Yesterday I went to a gun museum and spent about 4 hours looking around. It was a bit overwhelming as they have about 12,000 guns displayed. I did not take any pictures as I was just busy looking.

Today I'll just hang around the house and take care of some things here.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning Mossberg forum residents. Sunny and 29 this morning in Tulsa. It's going to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Yesterday I went to a gun museum and spent about 4 hours looking around. It was a bit overwhelming as they have about 12,000 guns displayed. I did not take any pictures as I was just busy looking.

Today I'll just hang around the house and take care of some things here.

Have a great day and stay safe.

JM Davis?

Good morning friends and neighbors! I have a fresh deck of cards and some Federal buckshot......;) It`s going to be a good day!
101_8594.JPG

:coffee:

Morning fellerz...:ganster:
it's 58 here. nice day so far.overcast though, no sun. I'm goin down into the shop for a while. I have to spin up some items that some friends have been waiting for.

I have a fresh deck of cards and some Federal buckshot......;) It`s going to be a good day!
View attachment 17673

:chaingun:don't pull your shoulder shootin em in the air....:laugh:

A little overcast today...currently 40 degrees here in the Keystone State...projected high only 45 degrees.

Enjoy your day...

Good morning my friends.
It's 55° here and slightly overcast.

The fence repairing continues. I'm still trying to clean up my garage and my reloading bench is just covered with PVC fittings and other junk.

I need to put in a drip irrigation system for my wife's plants but first I want to finish working on the fence.

Not much else to say.

Okay, I thought of something.

Screw Xavier Becerra and his countdown clock!

Good morning Mossberg lovers. Sunny skies, calm air, and 37 this morning in Tulsa. The high today is forecast to be in the mid to high 60s. That sounds so good. Not sure what I'll do today, but will be outdoors this afternoon for sure.

Have a great day and be safe.

Awoke to a beautiful sunny day here in the Delaware Valley...a bit nippy at 29 degrees...with a high of only 38 expected.

Stay warm...

Another beautiful day here in the Delaware Valley...currently a crisp 31 degrees with bright sunshine...

and a projected high of 42 degrees. Not too bad for January.

Good morning my friends and Mossberg owners around the world. We are getting a little well needed rain at night but it's drying right up in the mornings.

It is a lovely 42 degrees in Clovis right now and projected to get to a sunny 65. The fence mending went very well, and has moved into the backyard.

I have to move the boat and trailer and some big car parts and junk Steel for access to the fence.

Fortunately it's almost all on wheels and it's on dry concrete. This will be a piece of cake.

Back