• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg forum. Beautiful morning we have here. Clear skies, no wind, and 40 degrees.

Elbert, yep it was the JM Davis museum. I had never been and there sure is a lot to look at.

We have a small gun show in town this weekend. I am going to check it out today. I'm not looking for anything special, but ya never know what one might run across.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning Mossberg owners.
The beautiful spring weather continues here and I have a guy coming over to work on my fence.

Normally contractors don't work on Saturday but I found an old retired guy who does good work and isn't on a particular schedule.

I bought some new security lamps and I'm going to be hanging lamps today.

You all have a great day.

Good Morning Mossberg Owners !!

A little rain has fallen overnight...but the good news is that it's clearing up and the current temperature is 52 degrees.

Enjoy your day...

Good morning fellas. Cloudy and 26 this morning in Tulsa. Fortunately the wind is very light. The high later should be in the mid 40s.

It looks like we will have a decent week weatherwise. No rain is forecast for the week although we could certainly use some. Things are pretty dry so far this winter.

Anyways, have a great day and stay safe.

Another beautiful day here in the Delaware Valley...current temperature is 42 degrees with overcast skies.

Enjoy your day...

Good morning from sunny Clovis.

Today we are out digging up the ground to create some drainage.

I had to move a lot of heavy stuff for access, but I needed the exercise.

The fence repairs continue.

My garage is still a mess but I'm trying to gradually clean it out.

I really need to take this retirement thing more seriously. I'm hiring out most of the labor but I'm still doing too much.

Good morning Mossbergers. 26 and clear in Tulsa this morning, Looks like two nice days then colder again for about a week. I will be glad when spring finally arrives even though in this part of the country that usually means violent weather.

I made two new years resolutions. Ride the motorcycle more than last year and shoot more often. The good thing is I can combine those two activities often. I have also added two more. I do not plan to go to a movie and to watch less tv. Me thinks those are all doable.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

It's snowing here in the Delaware Valley...only a dusting forecasted...current temperature is 34 degrees.

Enjoy your day...

Good morning my Mossberg friends.

My New Year's resolutions were non-existent. I have plenty of things to work on without thinking of new problems to solve.

I do hope to get out riding and shooting some this year but I'm afraid it will mostly be devoted to house remodeling as I have been putting this off a long long time.

As a matter of fact it would be beautiful weather for it right now: sunny and 58°.

But I got a guy that's here to clean the rain gutters out and somebody fixing the fence and later I've got a delivery of rocks and gravel coming.

I promised that the kitchen an the bathrooms would get redone, and the floors would get new tile, but I also had gates and fences to repair and drainage to develop.

If I play my cards right I may wind up with new garage cabinets, a carport with solar panels on the roof, a shed for my welding equipment, and possibly a small forge.

Good morning fellers. 46 and clear this morning in Tulsa. The high today should approach 70. I'm afraid the nice weather will be short lived, maybe just today, then back to normal which is not too bad this time of year.

Cadd, you have a lot on your plate. This is what happens when one retires. You all of a sudden get very busy. I'm sure you will be very happy when it is all finished.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Looks like another cold day here in the Keystone State...currently only 20 degrees...only 34 degrees expected.

Stay warm my friends...

Good morning and happy 1st . 45 and cloudy this morning with a high of only about 50 expected. It looks like our spring weather was short lived.

A long time friend of mine from Omaha is in town for the day. We are going to have lunch together. Other than that just some things to do around the house.

Ya'll have a great day.

Yet another cold day here in Pennsylvania...currently only 29 degrees...with a mild 45 degrees forecasted.

Not bad for February 1st...

Back