• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning fellas. Blue skies again and 45 degrees. We have a high probability of thunderstorms today and tomorrow. The high today should be right at 60 then mid 60s tomorrow. Maybe we are finally finished with winter, just maybe.

Any ways, you all have a great day and be safe.

Good morning MO. Just poured my first cup of coffee myself. It's cloudy and warm and foggy. 62 with a high in the low 70s this afternoon. Much like a spring day.

Best wishes to you all for a grand day.

Good Thursday morning MO. The sun is out and the wind is light. Looks like another excellent day in my life.

I hope you all have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning Elbert, good morning Rip, I hope you get a good answer from the doc.

Good morning MO. Sunny skies this morning and 37. Looks like a high today in the mid 60s in store for us. We have a nice weekend in store for us.

Have a great day and be safe.

Good morning friends.

It has been raining on and off all week, and this has been our biggest rains of the winter. There's been some minor localized flooding, but that's because this is the Flatlands and some places don't have great drainage.

Folks on the Licking River would laugh at what we call flooding.

I have been busy with contractors, trying to keep everything dry in the boatyard (?!?) and doing woodwork.

No, I haven't measured anything in cubit's. :rolleyes:

We have stayed well above freezing here, except for just a few hours this winter, so the Citrus crop should be okay. But this rain is knocking blossoms off the almond crops. I live on the Blossom Trail so that is sad news for everyone.

Okay it's not like the Smoky Mountains, folks. This is California.

At the last repaving, The Blossom "Trail" is 2 lanes wide asphalt most places, 4 lanes at the beginning, near where I live. ;) & usually 50~55 mph . . .

I see the East Coast is getting pummeled again. :(

Several folks dead and millions lost power. Maybe there is something to that global warming stuff after all. It's just not quite global.

If anything, our climate seems to have been more temperate, locally, since the famous Gore pronouncement.

Unfortunately that's not true of shivering folks on the New England side.

Stay warm and dry friends, and hang on to your hats.

Good morning friends and neighbors. Cloudy skies and 47 this morning. The week is forecast to be pretty much normal for us in Oklahoma weatherwise.

The last two days were just about perfect with sunny skies and mid to high 60s. Today could see some afternoon and evening thunderstorms, but that is par for the course. We are about to enter our 5th season here in tornado alley.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Good afternoon Mossberg owners.

Well the weather has finally cleared up today and it is cold but sunny and blue skies with white fluffy clouds.

I've been holed up in the garage working on a cabinet. We're about ready to let a contract for our kitchen remodeling and I want to get this cabinet in place so I can move fish tanks around first.

Good morning MOF. Sunshine and 58 this morning with a strong wind out of the west. The high today should be about 63. It looks like a nice week shaping up for us.

Good morning Meanie.

Good morning to the rest of you guys who are probably suffering some very severe weather right now.

Our rains have dried up and I am dealing with the aftermath.

One of my buddies bought some welding gear and I'm going to give him a few welding lessons and take him to get his tanks filled since he doesn't have a truck.

My new cabinet is almost finished. It just needs fine sanding on the top and a final coat of poly. This is the first time I used wipe-on-poly and it's easy but it's not as tough as the Spar poly. I put four sealer coats on and sanded each time with a longboard, until I got the top dead flat.

Then I floated out a thick coat of poly on the top and let it dry all night.

20180305_075604.jpg

Ok...so it's not morning. Powers back on. Thank dog for generators....

That cabinet looks good cad....

Rip, how did the visit to the doctor go. I hope your ear is getting better.

It went great. He vacuumed out the crud build up. Still cant hear yet, and still ringing. But the ear drum has healed great.
I can't wait to swim this summer!!

Rip, good to hear it is going well.

Good morning everyone. Sunny skies and 41 this morning . It looks like another great day here in northeast Oklahoma. I do believe spring is on the way.

Good morning Meanie.

Good morning to the rest of you guys who are probably suffering some very severe weather right now.

Our rains have dried up and I am dealing with the aftermath.

One of my buddies bought some welding gear and I'm going to give him a few welding lessons and take him to get his tanks filled since he doesn't have a truck.

My new cabinet is almost finished. It just needs fine sanding on the top and a final coat of poly. This is the first time I used wipe-on-poly and it's easy but it's not as tough as the Spar poly. I put four sealer coats on and sanded each time with a longboard, until I got the top dead flat.

Then I floated out a thick coat of poly on the top and let it dry all night.

View attachment 17993

Cadd, that is a nice job on the cabinet. Next project ?

Back