• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg owners. We'll be heading home this morning after a weekend at the lake.

Lots of cleaning and getting ready for summer and a little visiting with friends we had not seen since fall.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

I knocked a gold crown off with a toothpick last night and I'm sitting in the dentist office waiting for the glue.

My wife bashed up her knee when she fell while walking the dogs, and she's been limping around on crutches for over a week. Today she is finally on her feet ok, so I don't have to stay home and help her with the housework.

There's a serious coat of dust on my reloading bench and I would like to clean it up. I have at least a hundred empty hulls to reload on the shotgun press.

I have a whole lot of 9mm to load and I have a set of .380 dies I've never even tried out yet.

But things on the homefront are looking pretty good. I've got all of the really heavy stuff moved out and we're going to start remodeling soon.

You folks have a nice Monday.

Morning fellas. I hope Tuesday is better for ya.

It's clear, windy, and 70 this morning. More like July than early May. We hit 90 yesterday. After we drove home from the lake and got everything put away I took a couple of pistols and did a little shooting at a friends house. I sure enjoyed that as I had not shot in about a month. It showed, LOL.

I have a little yard work to take care of this morning before the temperature gets too high. Nothing serious, just the usual weekly stuff. We'll be about 90 again today and tomorrow.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

morning fellas. goin to the shop to finish up this mallet. first i need to re shape my chisel. oh yeah....fun stuff.

sunny day today...got sunblock?

Good morning friends.

Well I got my crown glued back on at the dentist and I spent most of my day diddling around the house.

My arthritis was bothering me a little bit because of the change in weather. It suddenly got cold last night after a week of 80°& 90°days and I woke up at 4 am with a cramp.

I'm grumping around this morning, with no desire to do anything physical. I would complain about my knees but my wife is in a knee brace right now, because she smacked her's up walking the dog.

I think I'll fire up the Weber and smoke a tri-tip. You all have a tasty day. :)

Ok so i cleaned up all my chisels on the wire wheel. Now to start sharpening.....

Good morning all. 90 again today, and we did not get the rain we were hoping for.

Have a great day and be safe.

Today I'm going to get my reloading bench cleaned up. I've accumulated a lot of odds and ends from all my experiments and it's time to clean house a little more.

Now that there's only really one political party in communist California, it's sort of interesting to watch that party tear itself apart from the inside similar to what the Republican party has been doing lately.

Everything is identity politics so someone who gets the least bit out of step is tossed into a different identity by the media.

Gun grabbing Gavin Newsome was the poster child for the California communists, until someone more politically favorable came along and then they turned on him like rabid dogs.

It's like they just found out this week that Gavin Newsom is a tall handsome rich white guy with powerful & connected rich friends.

"OMG! And all these years we thought he was an Ugly short Latino transexual welfare recipient with a limp! Oh the horror of how he fooled us!"

The Crooked bastoids would get in bed with anybody that they thought could get them the votes, and that's the truth.

What really needs to happen is a new party needs to be born. People are finally getting as fed up with the Republican/Democrat situation as I was when I first started voting in 1974.

What happened in the rest of the country When Donald Trump got elected will eventually come to California, in its own Twisted way.

I predict a huge move within the Democrats to toss out all the incumbent Democrats and replace them with younger people.

This is the same thing that I recall happening in the 70s, and now I think it's going to happen again.

They will figure out that it's not good enough if you keep following in the old footsteps. And this is what everybody does because those footsteps follow the path of money.

Until that changes nothing else will.

@ripjack13
If you're like me, you had that chisel a long time huh?

Definitely not a good way to start the day.

Indeed I have. I bought that set in 95 or earlier.
Good news, I looked in my grandpa's old tool box and found a nice old mortise chisel. I cleaned it up and sharpened it. Very nice.
It has some leather pads on the handle that may need to be replaced though.
Pix later...

Morning everyone! Time to mow the lawn....

Good morning MOers. Cloudy skies and 72 this morning. There is rain on the horizon, hopefully it makes it's way here this morning.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Afternoon fellas.
Almost done with the mallet. I sprayed a clear coat on it. After it dries, I'll rub it down with 0000 steel wool and its good to go...

It's a beautiful day today. I hope yours is as well....

Good morning MOers. We have clear skies and 74 with a brisk wind out of the south. The rain never reached us, so now I will be watering this morning before we head to the lake.

That is a fine looking mallet rip. It's a beauty. I have no talent for such things, but I certainly appreciate them.

I hope you all have a great day and weekend. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Good Saturday morning fellas. Whew, it's windy. Yesterday we had gusts over 40 mph. It's not that windy now but still have gusts 25-30 mph.

We are at Grand Lake but there will not be any boating today.

Anyways, ya'll have a great day.

It did get very windy last night here but nothing like 40 miles per hour.

Weather here is gorgeous today as usual and I've been busy testing water.

My wife discovered she has a broken knee cap when she finally decided to visit the doctor & they're going to schedule her surgery Monday.

I have too many projects on hold right now that I haven't touched in a long time and I've been mainly concentrating on getting things moved around before demolition begins.

I cleaned off my reloading bench and then turned around and covered it with pipe fittings. I need to come up with a better drainage system for one of my aquariums.

Mornin fellas.
Happy moms day to your special one....

Its cold n dreary outside today....stay warm.

Back