• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Mornin fellas.
Beautiful start to the day. No rain. Plenty o sun....
And gun cleaning day!
Might have to take the saiga12 out for spin.....

Mornin fellas. Clear this morning and a muggy 72. I love it, LOL. The weatherman/lady says we could get up to 2 inches of rain Saturday. That would be soooo nice. On the other hand we could have severe thunderstorms and possible some tornadoes. We can do without the sever weather.

We'll be heading to Grand Lake later today for the weekend.It's not far away, 60 miles by crow, so I suppose it'll rain there too.Well, we need it there also. At any ., it does not look to be a good weekend for riding, shooting, or boating.Guess I'll have to be content to drink a few beers with friends and tell stories.

Have a great weekend and stay vigilant.

Good morning all !!! Alas i like cream in my coffee and just discovered we have none so a 5a.m. run to town is happening. Enjoy your weekends mine will consist of all work no play I believe, have moving to do uugghhh.

Mornin all....
Overcast and 60° here. Sittin in the recliner with my grandson playing games on the wifes kindle....

Saiga needed a good cleaning. After that it made great pew pews. I put the 20 round drum on it.
Omg....that was waaayyy too much fun.....

morning fellas....
:mornin:

overcast and 68 here....most likely cloudy all day.

Frack, one of my shubunkin goldfish passed yesterday. Need to go to the store and find a suitable buddy for Frick, it's best if they're paired up and I'll try to get the largest one I can. Frick is about 4" plus it's long tail.
I need some gravel to set up the 40gal tank. And I may need to make a new base top for it. It looks slightly curved and I really don't want to ruin my tank...
cheers...

Good afternoon fellas. We came home from the lake today. Got home about 1:30. It was a relaxing weekend, not too many folks there. I took a short ride Saturday morning and went with friends to a small adult beverage joint to watch a local country band perform.

All in all a darned good weekend. It's good to be back here and good to be back home.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning all. Clear skies and a muggy 75 already. The next week will be in the 90s every day. This sure beats winter .

Well, today is primary day . I'll vote this morning and then take care of anything else I have to do.

I hope you all have a great day. Be safe and stay vigilant.

Good morning all. Clear skies and 81 with a south wind. We'll be in the mid to high 90s now for the next 10 days or so. I would rather have the heat than snow. I don't have to shovel the heat.

Good grief, the 4th of July is almost here, where is the time getting to ? I swear, the older I get the faster the time goes by. Oh well, I will just have to make the most of it.

I hope you all have a great day. Stay vigilant.

Good morning its a late morning. I was up till 0230 packing some things uugghh. If ya recognize that dash ya know my day sucks !!!! UHAul 20180627_115428_HDR.jpg

Good morning fellas. 80 degrees under clear skies at 7 am. The high later this afternoon is forecast to be 97. We might be having our July and August weather now.

I hope you all have a great day. :mornin:

Its a glorious 1million degrees already with 200 % humidity. Il be rolling commando to avoid soaked underwear causing fungus by noon !!
Enjoy your day

mornin fellas. it's 68 and rainy. I have some things to do in the shop before I head out to knee pt at noon.
stay dry...

Good morning fellow MOers. Clear skies and 78 this morning with a southerly breeze. More of the same for the weekend is forecast. We'll be heading to the lake this afternoon. I suspect it won't be too crowded as next week is one of the biggies for the summer.

I wish you all a great day and a safe weekend.

Good morning from the Grand Lake of the Cherokees. We drove here yesterday afternoon. It was hot with the same forecast for the weekend. Mid to upper 90s and windy.

Have a great day and stay safe.

1530364470500729629732.jpg well today aint so awesome, just had xray in the Er Aaarrrggghhh ankle took a hit from oak dresser rolling down ramp from uhaul truck .
Did it last night, figured aleep on it see what felt, woke to pretty hard to walk n pain so figured better let dr have a peek.

Edit: it aint broke said bone bruise gonna hurt awhile slow heal . Oh well all good

Last edited:
Back