• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning all. Clear and 80 this morning in Tulsa.

Cadd, I hope you get some relief with the cabinets. It sucks when you hire someone to do a job and they don't do it right. Hell, I can anything wrong on my own.

Dj, I see you are taking those wasps seriously.

Ya'll have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning all. Headed to ft rucker this morning another 5 hour ride. Il stay the night and back home tommorrow. Should be last trip for awhile, getting tired of moving things. Everyone have a safe Friday.
Temp should be a nice cool 74 degrees and dry all morning, inside truck with AC on

:mornin:
Mornin fellas. 62 out. great start to the day. enjoy the day and try to stay out of trouble this weekend. :jester:

:nana:

Morning everyone. 76 this morning and headed for 100 today and the next two days. We will head to the lake later today for the weekend. Geesh , seems like we were just there,LOL.

We don't have any company coming this weekend so it'll be a bit more relaxed than last week. Maybe I'll get in some shooting.

Have a great weekend a stay vigilant.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

Well they are putting tile in my shower and it looks like the master bathroom will get wrapped up next week.

Things are going a little slower than expected because of minor problems encountered and changes that I have made during the process.

I wasn't planning to change all the air conditioning ducts in the house but I realized this would be a great time to do that.

I also decided to add an extra 50 amp circuit for my power tools.

I've decided that the cabinets are okay and I will live with them even if they are not exactly the design I had in mind. It's not worth giving up another 6 weeks of my life to order new ones and change them.

Good morning Mossberg Owners. It's 80 at the lake this morning with some light (for now) rain showers. The high today should be 100 plus or minus a degree or two.

Cadd, glad to hear the remodel is going well now. It will be like moving into a new home without actually moving.

I am going to try to sneak in a short ride today before it gets too hot. You all have a great day.

Stay safe.

Good morning MO forum. The temp this morning at the lake is 76 with clouds. Yesterday we had rain by mid afternoon which kept the temp down in the 80s. Looks like round two today.

Depending on the weather, we might go home today. Not much goes on here when it's stormy.

Anyways, whatever we do I hope you all have a great day.

Good morning meanie . . . good morning you guys.

I wish I was going to visit on a more pleasant occasion but I have to see my wife's niece in the hospital. Strictly speaking she is the daughter of my wife's half sister, and her apartment burned to the ground.

There was a car fire in a carport below her apartment, which burned the entire building. No attempt was made to save the structure. It was half gone before the fire department arrived. I think she was the only one injured in the fire.

She is almost the same age as my wife and I. She lost everything & is in the burn unit with skin grafts. Fortunately she has a brother and children and adult grandchildren and nieces, nephews cousins, aunts and uncles. I am afraid that when we show up on a Sunday at the hospital that there will be a long line of people.

The hospital was not crowded at all and the niece is doing much better than I could have expected considering.

Because of the drought the landlord had put locks on all of the exterior faucets and so no one could get water to put the fire out. Evidently the residents could have saved the place but they were unable to hook up a hose.

Good morning Mossberg Owners. 78 , muggy, and clear this morning in Tulsa. Yesterday we received some much needed rain. Not enough, but what we did get soaked in. Now it's back into the mid 90s for some time to come.

Today I'll be doing the yard work thing. I wish I could just pave the yard and paint it green.

You all have a great day and stay safe.

Thanks Meanie. She is lucky to be alive.

She has skin grafts on both arms, hands and feet. She's going to be convalescent for a long time, and on disability. Miraculously, the one thing that survived was her car, which her daughter had out when the carports caved in.

But as it stands she will be living in that car, because everything else is 100% gone.

She might have escaped injury, but she went back into a burning building to save her pets.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Well today the new floor is being laid. It's some miracle plastic stuff that will probably melt, but you can fix it with Bondo.

Also I get my new Marlin Guide Gun this PM. assuming I have passed my 25th consecutive background check. I will probably get out to shoot it this weekend.

Good morning MOers. Cloudy and 77 with rain moving our way. It's supposed to be triple digits for the next 3 or 4 days, but I'm going to Omaha tomorrow for the weekend. Mid 80s forecast there. Note to myself, well played, LOL.

People often get out of a burning building unscathed only to go back in for a pet or cherished belonging. Modern medicine has come a long way when it comes to treating burn patients. The good thi.ng is that the stuff can be replaced over time. .

Cadd, you have a lot going on. I bet you'll be glad when the remodel is complete and you can have your space back.

The Marlin guide gun is 45-70 ? That will be fun. A new gun is always exciting.

I hope everyone has a great day

Last edited:
Good morning all you Mossberg guys!

It's a lovely cool morning here in Clovis but it will be hot today. Every day this week will be above 100 degrees with today expected to hit 106. It was 105 on my back porch last night which is always a little hotter than the official Airport temperature in the PM.

Okay guys here's the new Marlin .45-70 Guide Gun. It has the fancy plywood stock, hooded sight and the big loop; but otherwise it is your basic heavy duty saddle gun.

20180717_203349_resized.jpg
(Right now we are living in the garage and my gun bench is also my kitchen counter.)
I would love to go shoot this this morning but we have guys coming over to lay the new floor. I will probably pick up some ammo and go shooting tomorrow morning.

Back