• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Your wish is my mission:
upload_2018-11-15_18-40-48.jpeg

Please send me your CC# by Personal Conversation. For the right price I'll fly out and demo it for you.

Cadd, you have enough water in aquariums to handle most of your fire fighting needs.

Scoop, there's an interesting idea.

Flying something like a Jumbo and having it suddenly dump it's fire retardant or water would be a challenge. The weight and center of gravity change could be quite exciting.

I drove to Omaha today. 7 hrs and 15 mins door to door. The mileage is about 390. Anyways I'm here for the weekend.

You all have a great day.

Good morning all. Its a brisk very foggy morn. Have a quick PSA, neighbors wife called early concerned no power, our is fine ? So i go looking around found the culprit a tree fallen in the Ga Power easment to there property. This aint one to mess with it will gladly take your life. We pretty self sufficient and dont usually need help but Ga power called il happily let them handle it today. We have the knowledge and ability BUT they do it everyday and have better equipment. Another reason undrrground is nice but they are at least 1000ft off the road so that would be $$$$$. Yall have greatbday stay safe. 20181117_081113_HDR.jpg 20181117_080438.jpg

The power guys are the pros. They probably thought you are a smart person to let them do what they do. Well played DJ.

They did remedy within 3 hours on a sat morn . Small easy tree but hot sparky line will ruin your day if ya dumb for sure. Kudos to them fellas my friend been lineman in northa carolina mtns for many years they tough hombres solid men fight weather and nature and electricity day n night hell or hiwater so we can watch cartoons.

Good morning all. Cloudy and 29 in Omaha this morning with a brisk (20 mph) breeze out of the north.

I'm going to visit my oldest son in a bit. We'll probably watch a college football game.

Ya'll have a great day. Stay warm.

Good morning to all, especially those of you where it is still morning [Cadd].

The meter is pushing 55F right now. My entertainment range is 55-85 for motorcycle riding, so I'm going to wait a few degrees and suit up for a short trip which could become longer if it gets comfy.

P9042741.jpg

Same bike, different state.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Good morning to all, especially those of you where it is still morning [Cadd].

The meter is pushing 55F right now. My entertainment range is 55-85 for motorcycle riding, so I'm going to wait a few degrees and suit up for a short trip which could become longer if it gets comfy.

P9042741.jpg

Same bike, different state.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg
Tail of dragon time ??

It is after 1 AM in DC, so good morning leadslingers.

All day was spent on baseboards, cabinetwork and painting. I never spent this much time on my knees back when I went to church on Sundays.

I finished assembling the plate shelf and the touchup paint is drying now.

It's after 10 here and I'm having a shot of Jack Daniels in a cup of hot tea and I'm watching Jordan Peterson, broadcasting in Norway.

It's been a long time since I drank any sour mash whiskey & I forgot what it was like. Somebody left some really awful beer here, and I drank one then decided I needed to wash the taste out of my mouth. Someone else had left the Jack Daniel's here so you understand how these things develop.
;)

I get the feeling that it's going to be constant work between now and Thanksgiving dinner and then I'm going to collapse in The Lazy Boy, feeling about 90 years old.

Good morning Mossberg owners. The temp is a balmy 11f . The skies are clear and there is no wind. The wind chill is also 11, lol.

Yesterday was just nasty here with clouds, wind, and snow flurries off and on all day. The high later today is supposed to be in the high 30s, maybe even 40. All in all not a bad day.

I hope you all have a great day.

It's been a long time since I drank any sour mash whiskey & I forgot what it was like. Somebody left some really awful beer here, and I drank one then decided I needed to wash the taste out of my mouth. Someone else had left the Jack Daniel's here so you understand how these things develop.
;)

Maybe that's why it has taken so long for them to complete the job....
:laugh:

Good Sunday morning to everyone reading this....
:mornin:

It's chilly here today. We have about 8" of snow still on the ground. Everything is all shoveled out except my side of the driveway. I'll get out the snowblower for that.
stay warm....

:sniper:

Cadd, somewhere there is a light at the end of the tunnel. There must be.

Rip, that's a lot of snow. Hope the machine is up to the task.

I drove home today. It was a bit chilly in Omaha, 29, when I left. Tulsa was a balmy 52. Really nice change. I made good time considering I stopped at an antique shop on the way. I did find a couple of knives I liked, LOL. Now to get em cleaned up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 2
Good morning, 'bergers. Yesterday I got my first November ride in. It got up to 63F in the afternoon and I planned on taking about a 50 mile ride. But my hands starting to get cold early so I decide not to gain a bunch of elevation and stay closer to home as the sun set. Got 24 miles on the Kaw, but at least I get to check November off the list. Temps forecast to fall for the next week at least. Today's high to be only about mid 50s.

Good morning MOers. Clear skies in Tulsa and 30. I drove home yesterday. Always good to get home.

I am envious Scoop. Mine has been parked for months now. I do go start it once every couple of weeks.

Ya'll have a great day and stay vigilant.

I am envious Scoop. Mine has been parked for months now. I do go start it once every couple of weeks.

I am foolishly religious about getting at least one trip in during every month. The coldest was in WI, Dec 30, 2010. It was 30F. I actually wish I had not taken that ride [just 3 miles to the gas station]. On the way back home I dropped it on wet pavement or black ice and broke some plastic. Happy Damned New Year!

Scoop, when I lived in Nebraska I rode at least once a month for 5 years. A couple of times were very short, about 5 miles. Since I have been in Oklahoma I have not ridden nearly as often or as many miles as I once did. I now have much better weather but different circumstances.

I'm afraid the those days are behind me, but I sure enjoyed them.

Back