• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Got most of my ammo consolidated in one place (finally)

nitesite said:
I've had my all my loaded ammo (and all my components for reloading) more or less kinda scattered around.

A lot of it is factory new ammunition. And a bunch is my reloaded ammo using the recovered cases with new primers, powder and bullets.

Some loaded stuff in a closet, some brass in the laundry room, some powder here, some powder there, bullets and primers laying all around. Well, no more. It's 75% contained in a Craftsman metal cabinet after this past weekend. I still have around 16-lbs of powder behind the reloading bench and some primers on some wall shelves, and the cast bullets won't all fit so they are sitting in tubs and buckets on the floor until I figure what to do with them. Brass that's sized and primed is in the cabinet but brass that needs tumbled or sized is staying out in the garage. Unsmelted lead and smelted ingots are on the garage floor of course. I could still fit some more in the cabinet but I was getting concerned about how heavy it was getting..... :geek:

ammo_cabinet.jpg

edit: Drat, I just found 500-rounds of 10mm Gold Dot ammo that I didn't get in the photo!

,,,thats some stash of supplies. :D :D time for another cabinet.

Back