• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Got my Wolf spring and follower today......

But with the Wolf spring installed, I can only get 5 rounds in the magazine tube. 7 with the stock spring. Hmmm? The stock spring is actually longer too. I noticed the Wolf spring is quite stiffer. Anyone ever have this issue?

I am using a 28 inch Wolff spring in my 930. I can still load 7 rounds of 2 3/4 with a bit of wiggle room. Over a year with 100% reliability.

But with the Wolf spring installed, I can only get 5 rounds in the magazine tube. 7 with the stock spring. Hmmm? The stock spring is actually longer too. I noticed the Wolf spring is quite stiffer. Anyone ever have this issue?
weird a shorter spring would cut your capacity like that even if it is stiffer, should still fit them just stiffer to load.......you may have the wrong spring, you mentioned the new follower as well......could it be not sliding all the way down the tube? or a bit longer than OEM ?
Wolff does spring and does them well so you must have a wrong something

Back