• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Grand daughter is a Hunter!

My oldest grand is really been bitten by the Hunt bug.
She's gotten a couple of deer this season-a 8 point last year. She bought her own pink Ruger 708.
She will bounce out of the house in a heart beat to go coon hunting and just killed 2 squirrels off the back deck with my air rifle.
Also likes to fish.:p
TJ

Great job Momma, Poppa and Paw Paw !!!

That's great TJ and she sounds like a good shot too! Mine is the same way with a fishing rod. It's awesome to get girls interested in hunting and fishing too.

My oldest grand is really been bitten by the Hunt bug.
She's gotten a couple of deer this season-a 8 point last year. She bought her own pink Ruger 708.
She will bounce out of the house in a heart beat to go coon hunting and just killed 2 squirrels off the back deck with my air rifle.
Also likes to fish.:p
TJ

Always nice to hear about a young shooter who hasn't been twisted up by the anti crowd. She might enjoy the company on this forum. :)

Guys, I wish I could claim that her hunting came from me. I've loaned her guns and provided the ammo for her and the boyfriend.
Step Dad deserves the main credit. Most of the group she runs with hunt and 4wheel are pretty much straight up folks-we got lucky on that.

Back