• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Great Deal on a HellFighter X-15 Tactical Entry Light

Mudinyeri

20g
"Philanthropist"
Another great Gearhog deal! The HellFighter X-15 Tactical Entry Light for $64.50 + shipping. The best I've seen them anywhere else has been about $110.00.

Here's the link: http://www.gearhog.com/?rf=266097

415igB832IL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

If you're not familiar with the X-15, here's a bit of info:

The HellFighter™ X-15 Tactical Entry light is the most advanced weapon mountable entry light on the market today. Its shock isolated bulb can endure the pounding of large caliber automatic weapons fire. With astonishing outputs to 150 lumens, they are the brightest 6 volt weapon lights in the world.

Does anyone here have one of these on a 12 guage? They look very nice but I am wondering if they will take the pounding of a 12 guage. thanks in advance

cbshooter said:
Does anyone here have one of these on a 12 guage? They look very nice but I am wondering if they will take the pounding of a 12 guage. thanks in advance

A guy posted up on another forum that I frequent that he has one (the X-12 version) on a 12 Ga. and it's held up just fine.

You might want to check back tomorrow. Sometimes they run the same deal two days in a row.

Back