• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Great Service from Havlin Sales!

PjayUK66

.22LR
Hey Guys

Just wanted to write up a short note to say what a great experience I have had dealing with the guys at Havlin. I live in the UK, but travel to the US alot on business and happen to be in San Antonio next week. I emailed Vic and Havlin and he gave me excellent advice on a new forend and some other spares for my Mossberg 600AT. He has even sent them to my hotel marked as "hold for arrival" what great service and so much friendlier than the stuffy gun shops we have this side of the pond!

Not sure if Vic will see this but a big thank you from me!

That's great to hear! They've always been solid folks, easy to talk to, and happy to take the time to listen to be able to answer any questions.

Lovely people, really helped me out with advice. Mossberg parts are hard to find here in the UK so it's great to be able to get what I need when in the USA.

I've ordered from Havlin Sales a few times, great service. I emailed a few questions, got a personal phone call back! Awesome!

I haven't ordered from them yet, only because their website is a little confusing. I don't mind calling for parts, but I like browsing and making a "shopping cart" to see my total... I'm sure I will be making a purchase from them sometime though, and it's good to hear they have great service.

Back