• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greeting from NC

govt1911

Copper BB
Hey ya'll. My name is John and I just found this board. I have a couple Mossy shotguns, 500a and a 590, I recently retired from the Army after 21 yrs, and have carried and used Mossberg shotguns in several different countries including Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan. I was a Less Lethal Weapons instructor and have fired quite a bit of LTL ammo through several different shotguns including Mossbergs.

Anyway, I'm a member of several different firearm discussion boards and am happy to have found this one and hope to to quite a bit of reading and learning.

govt1911 said:
Hey ya'll. My name is John and I just found this board. I have a couple Mossy shotguns, 500a and a 590, I recently retired from the Army after 21 yrs, and have carried and used Mossberg shotguns in several different countries including Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan. I was a Less Lethal Weapons instructor and have fired quite a bit of LTL ammo through several different shotguns including Mossbergs.

Anyway, I'm a member of several different firearm discussion boards and am happy to have found this one and hope to to quite a bit of reading and learning.
Welcome to Mossberg Owners and thank you for your service!!!!

Yes Sir, welcome aboard!

Thank you so very much for your service Sir. We are deeply indebted to you and all who have served for keeping us safe and fighting to preserve our way of life. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post a pic of your 500, your 590, and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

#1, Thank you for your service, we're grateful to have you here on Mossberg Owners!!!

Heck, sounds like we can do some learnin from you!

Welcome and thank you for your service.

I know myself and probably a few others on here would be interested in hearing how the shotgun is deployed and utilized in combat.

Also a bit interested in the non-lethal applications and how effective it is. Look forward to reading you posts.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Thank you for your service.

And welcome to mossberg owners forum.

Howdy govt1911 and welcome to the club!

Back