• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from Georgia!

Hi there! I’m new to the forums, only recently discovered it. I just purchased an SA-20 Tactical which I’d like to accessorize, but I’ve had a 500 20ga with a pistol grip for years- actually, it was my first gun purchase as the go-to home defensive weapon.

I look forward to learning, and hopefully contributing to the forum.

Welcome from FL! :)
As a fellow SA-20 owner, you'll find accessories are lacking. I put an extended mag tube on my Thug--search and you should find the post I made.

Welcome from FL! :)
As a fellow SA-20 owner, you'll find accessories are lacking. I put an extended mag tube on my Thug--search and you should find the post I made.
Yes- I was reading your thread on the mag extension. How difficult is that really? It seems sanding down the lip is the most difficult part. I just removed the (stupid) magazine plug yesterday, the end cap was quite difficult to unscrew.

Is there a decent solution for mounting a flashlight? I like the factory pic rails, but the mag extension deletes that.

My intention is to make my SA20 into a mini Benelli M4, something somewhat capable that both my wife and I can use.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN!
index.php

Welcome to the forum. I dont' have an SA20, though I have owned multiple Turkish made shotguns over the years and have a lot of enjoyment out of them.

I'm not entirely sure what parts are compatible with them though.

Welcome to the forum. I dont' have an SA20, though I have owned multiple Turkish made shotguns over the years and have a lot of enjoyment out of them.

I'm not entirely sure what parts are compatible with them though.
Thank you. I wonder why Mossberg went with a Turkish made gun instead of an in-house design. Does anyone from Mossberg participate in the forum?

Mossberg has several models that are imported.

The Silver Reserve II double barrel is an import. They even imported an Uzi for a while back in the 90's.

So, it's not entirely out of character for them to import a gun here and there.

A lot of gun companies import guns as well.

Springfield XD is made in Croatia and rebranded. Tons of shotguns. Charles Daly and EAA and even Century International Arms are really big importers too. Stevens/Savage to name another. Browning is owned by FN now. I could go on.

There are many others, but just because it's made in another country, doesn't inherently make it bad.

I probably own 5 or 6 Turkish made guns and am very happy with them.

Back