• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from SE Wisconsin

GunnyJC

Copper BB
It seems I have been somewhat remiss. I thought I had introduced myself when I joined the forum. Apparently, thinking isn't my strong suit. I'm a retired Marine that's been hunting and fishing since I was knee high to a duck's butt. I only have three Mossbergs right now but, intend to get a few more. I have the first shotgun given to me by my father when I was a young lad. a 190 KA in 16 gauge. I recently purchased a 185D in 20 gauge that I plan on giving to my grandson and most recently, I picked up my Patriot Walnut – Vortex Scoped Combo in .308 Win. I haven't even had a chance to sight it in yet as the weather up here is not cooperating. I'm married , with 3 daughters, a granddaughter and a grandson.

I look forward to learning and getting to know y'all

Welcome, Gunny, to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
I moved here about five years ago from a little bratwurst town on the lake half way between MKE and GRB.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome from MI and Thank You For Your Service!!

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

Back