• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from the United Kingdom

PjayUK66

.22LR
Hi Guys

Quick hello from me over here in the UK.

I bought my first Mossberg yesterday an old 600AT New Haven, wanted it to just try a pump gun out as I have never owned one. Having a few problems with it not being able to cycle the action after the gun is fired unless I depress the action release button. I guess she needs a full strip and clean which is why I joined this great resource!

Welcome from Michigan!!

Welcome to the forum from Florida,USA and congrats on your "new to you" Mossy.

If you are still having problems after a good cleaning there are plenty of good folks here to help ya out.:)

Welcome to the forum, Glad you are a gun owner and joined.

Howdy and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

Thanks guys for making me feel welcome!

My first post is up regarding a problem i am having with my trigger!

Glad to be here and when i get her fixed up looking forward to using it!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 600AT. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Thanks everyone, took the 600AT out on the clays yesterday and it performed flawlessly. Also had my browning auto-5 what a fun pair of guns go shoot..

20170416_141640-2828x1590-2121x1193.jpg

Back