1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Gun Registration in Nazi Germ...I Mean CT

Discussion in 'Gun Rights, Fights and Rallies' started by carbinemike, Dec 31, 2013.

1. oli700

oli700 12g Supporter "Philanthropist"

2. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

We didn't "miss it"......

oh...by the way....

SUCK IT MALLOY!!!
  3. oli700

yeah suck it you bastard.....

love the comment section as well, I support them all the way !
  4. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

In other words, we've realized there are a lot of people out there not doing what we told them.
  5. oli700

cant believe they expected any less from the Constitution state.....stupid, delusional......death wish
  6. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I wholly support the 90%.

Those are a lot better numbers than the 3% who fought to create this great nation to begin with.
  7. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

And he thinks we wanted it? 90% say Take the regs and shove it.
  8. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

That just could be a new sig line Rip :twisted:

Go CT...give em' hell!
  9. carbinemike

Here's some more on CT. Resistance to the registration sounds formidable. Hang together guys!

10. John A.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ju4Gla2odw[/youtube]
  11. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Racist old man BANNED

A Duty to Protect: A good article from MS.

12. carbinemike

This is going around today. Keep an eye out for more details including content of the letters CT is sending out.

Gun confiscations is one step closer in Connecticut. The mainstream media spins it as “one more chance” for non-compliant gun owners who failed to register their scary guns before the January 1 deadline.
    In reality, these letters - 106 to rifle owners, and 108 more to residents with standard capacity magazines – are the first step in the Connecticut State Police beginning to round up guns arbitrarily made illegal last year in that state. These guns include America’s favorite rifle, the AR-15 and magazines over 10 rounds, which include the standard capacity magazines made for that America’s favorite rifle.
  13. John A.

@carbinemike I haven't heard of any letters being sent out. Anyone else hear anything? Links, etc?

While I am alright with armed guards and metal detectors, it is NOT a substitute for our Constitutional rights.

Period !

And I am becoming more biased against states that try to pull this kind of crap. One of these days, I may be forced to step foot into that state. And I want all my freedoms anywhere in this country that my feet are on.
  14. carbinemike

Here's a link. Most of what I found seems to link back to this which makes me wonder if it's real. Keep an eye out guys for anything on this either way.

http://americanlibertyriders.ning.com/m/discussion?id=3899508:Topic:551747

Edit: it looks like the letters are how they are dealing with registration paperwork that arrived to late. Those that followed the requirement but were late now have the attention of the government which has their names, addresses and list of non-conforming guns and mags.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  15. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Racist old man BANNED

If there were ever a reason to invoke ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! , this is it. I wonder who's going to blink first? Or who's going to get shot first?
  16. 3skulls

3skulls .270 WIN

Looks like things might get really ugly up there.
  17. 3skulls

3skulls .270 WIN

18. rdm76mav88

rdm76mav88 20g "Philanthropist"

@3skulls I just read that letter on facebook what a bunch of bulls**t all of our CT members need to fight this!
  19. oli700

we all need to fight this my friend, with prejudice
    carbinemike and 3skulls like this.
  20. 3skulls

3skulls .270 WIN