• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gun Safes

dieselmudder

.30-06
Elite Member
"Philanthropist"
4yny5uge.jpg

Re: Don't know if theres a thread for cabinets and safes yet

Nice looking safe. All it needs is a MO decal. :)

That's a good looking safe. Liberty safes have a good reputation from what I gather. Can you post your interior, if you are willing to?

I'm not using the shelving on the right. Its shorter guns, with long guns on the left. The racks are adjustable on both sides.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380642960869.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380642960869.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 339

I wish I could show you guys "mine" because the safest safe is one that can't be found or accessed and no one knows where to look for it at.

But "mine" is hidden underground and you would need a pair of good flashlights and a firefighter or scuba diving oxygen tank to reach it or risk dieing from breathing in too much black damp.

I'm not joking.

Thanks for the interior shots. It looks like it will hold plenty of firearms. Thanks for the photographs.

John, you are right. Out of sight, out of mind. They sound well hidden.

John A. said:
I wish I could show you guys "mine" because the safest safe is one that can't be found or accessed and no one knows where to look for it at.

,,,,,,WHAT GUNS !!!!!!! ;)

He he he.

Ive thought along those lines John. PVC pipe and some caps. Dessicant bags and a backhoe. I'll just stick with what I have for now though.

Welcome daytime Dave. Thats the only interior pic I have. She insisted on me taking it......

here is a cool one I saw the other day...the owner actually has 36 firearms stuffed in this one

says there is more hidden around but he is kinda full of crap mostly

Tell your friend that I like his AR.

And that super sexy single action hanging on the door.

he said you need to take a road trip some day

That'd be one helluva road trip LOL

But if I ever make it over to your side, I definitely would drop in.

No gun safe yet but I'd like to see suggestions. Hard rifle case right now with a AR build going on and plans for more in the future I too would like to see what is the best choice for the money!

Ive got a liberty, fat boy junior. Its pretty basic. No bells and whistles. But had the capacity and fire rating I wanted for a pretty decent price. And the dealer is only 6 miles away.

A Treadlock from '92. Not sure of the gun count but I pulled the center portion out to hang my bows in there.

It was what I could afford at the time. Would like a larger version but price is out there on good safes...

FWIW I went back and forth between the Cannon brand and a Liberty for about a year before I pulled the trigger with the liberty. Several friends have Cannon safes, they are very happy with. the ratings and features are very good for the price, as compared to a dealer brand like the Liberty. and in all honesty I was a little bit of a brand snob on this purchase. I actually wanted to be able to say "Ive got a Liberty" but I would not hesitate to trusy my investment to a Cannon brand safe.

I am currently looking to buy a Liberty Fatboy but still debating between a few others.

Back