• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gun sales are up in Ferguson Mo

Nobody looted or burned this business:
tattoo-parlor.jpg

The actually made that area a no fly zone. The net effect is that will keep the local media away. They said someone took shots at one. I would believe that just as easily as they made it up to keep the news coverage suppressed. Who knows what to believe?

Freedom of Press is not a laughing matter, however, with so many journalists and media outlets being too big of a coward to report real news, they're the joke of journalists in the rest of the world.

In the other subject, I bet finding ammo is difficult there, and I understand why gun sales would be up during civil unrest and disobedience.

I remember watching business owners on TV during the LA riots protecting their businesses. No way will the current libtard, Obama loving media show the 2nd Amendment being practiced by the good citizens of Ferguson, MO!

I absolutely love that pic!

Nobody looted or burned this business:
tattoo-parlor.jpg

The actually made that area a no fly zone. The net effect is that will keep the local media away. They said someone took shots at one. I would believe that just as easily as they made it up to keep the news coverage suppressed. Who knows what to believe?

After Katrina the businesses that were protected like this in New Orleans were immune as well....well, until Mayor Nagin confiscated all the guns.

Back