• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Had a little down time at work today...

Just got my follower installed! Smoooooth as can be! If your familiar with the metallic rubbing sorta squeak of the factory follower, now imagine it bein non existent!

Thanks man! I hope youre able to do somethin with your talents here!!!

Rossignol said:
Just got my follower installed! Smoooooth as can be! If your familiar with the metallic rubbing sorta squeak of the factory follower, now imagine it bein non existent!

Thanks man, Iam glad you enjoyed it!!! I have a few more things up my sleeve, that are coming soon... :twisted:

KentuckyWindage said:
Rossignol said:

Thanks man, Iam glad you enjoyed it!!! I have a few more things up my sleeve, that are coming soon... :twisted:

Dude, cant wait!!!

Nice work guys! My employer is adding some tool room equipment over the next several months and I'm hoping to join you with mocking some ideas up too. Keep those ideas flowing!

Just an update, I cut some new sling mounts for mounting between the mag cap and barrel support. These are just pics in the raw. I didn't have time to black oxide them today, work got in the way :lol: I will hopefully update tomorrow with finished picks. These mounts work with HK and Cobra attachments.
ji6oDJ59vZ7Ve.jpg

jn5q4ykMy6Ttq.jpg

Rossignol said:
Stupid work gettin in the way... :lol:

Looks good Kdub!!!
:lol: yeah works stinks lately, we have been swamped...

Ok finally finished pictures......fresh out of the black oxide treatment
jEdeWSCPTqMus.jpg

Mounted pics.....sorry I got a little trigger happy with pics :mrgreen:
jFoE1IqpG1NVj.jpg

jbzVA4RUOUItqz.jpg

jmFAeNdhDjAH1.jpg

jb0VPRzFDGgNoM.jpg

jbaowva5QVrizI.jpg

jho1dUmqN3ElS.jpg

Lookin' good KW!...I love the look and handling of shorter weapons.

carbinemike said:
Kentucky Windage, any new projects coming up?
Iam working on a few things :twisted: works getting in the way again. A receiver style sling mount and a few barrel extension clamps and a iPhone holster are in the works maybe a mag holster as well

carbinemike said:
and a iPhone holster

Is this for people that like to keep Facebook up to date?..."I'm stalking an intruder"
Haha no I have to use my phone for work. So I designed a holster that won't break like the cheep plastic ones. I will posts some pics when I get home. It's cooler than it sounds I promise. Btw I don't have a Facebook account it's the devil

LOL:
Btw I don't have a Facebook account it's the devil

In my mind I was picturing something like a shell holder only for an iphone.

Ok then, I'll look forward to seeing the pics when you post them.

Ok here it goes, well I had some free time the other morning so I designed a new improve case for my IPhone 4 with otter box or life proof case. After carrying my orignal case i made for a few months I wanted to change a few things. First I went with .090 3000 series aluminum instead of the .125 used previously. This was to save weight, since the last one did have some weight. Next I wanted to have almost a paddle holster type belt attachment so I didn't have to take my belt off to take the holster off. Also I could wear it with out a belt if I was wearing shorts. Then I looked at where I could save weight and not compromise strength. Also added my last name just for some personalization.

Well after a little programming on ESPRIT, we are off to the flow water jet.

j4zsts1WPEK02.jpg

Here it is fresh off the jet.

jbhBihmRcG6vHN.jpg

Since I made my bending dies last time I made my case I just used them again. Here is a pic of the blank in the dies ready for forming.

jywcAywkEPN5u.jpg

Formed and ready to go..

jgdXeQAv0P8sS.jpg

Fresh out of the forming die.

jgKDyJ4b3F4x3.jpg

jbsFafefJpBFcL.jpg

jhKWgAcJ0xKvC.jpg

Next to my old model.
jfTBEl4K2eauc.jpg

Now off to the tumbler to get any burs off that I missed.

jH0HHuUx9esr3.jpg

Now finished product time, I really like this version. The weight is right on and I love the quick on off from my belt. Hope the rest of the shop doesn't see it or they will want a new one also.

jbnJX3Gc5sYnUd.jpg

jk9x00cJOEvc9.jpg

jEmGyNV5eGW6z.jpg

jbbUzE9eXH7EGf.jpg

Back