• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Had a little down time at work today...

OH MY GOD!!! I am so jealous I ever gave up my Mechanical Engineering field for the Railroad... So VERY Jealous!!

Great Work! I cannot wait to see what it looks like a good coating!

Itsricmo said:
OH MY GOD!!! I am so jealous I ever gave up my Mechanical Engineering field for the Railroad... So VERY Jealous!!

Great Work! I cannot wait to see what it looks like a good coating!

Thanks man, I should have my batch off to coating sometime this week pending stupid work :lol: don't worry I will have pics as soon as I get them back.

OUTSTANDING!!!! not only great workmanship but a great new design. :D

i'd like to order 1 in 12ga and another in .410 :)

great stuff KY

Great News Man! I am following this now! I never saw it before but your shotgun sling mounts are awesome too!! You sell these things or you make them for fun and trade them off to friends?

old mossy said:

great stuff KY

Thanks man. Keep a look out I might have something up my sleeve . :twisted:

Itsricmo said:
Great News Man! I am following this now! I never saw it before but your shotgun sling mounts are awesome too!! You sell these things or you make them for fun and trade them off to friends?
At the moment I don't sell them, but I need to talk to Don and the fellow board staff about setting up a dealer account sponsor, I really want to start helping out our members that are interested in some of the things I am making. I get quite a few PM's about stuff in this thread.

KentuckyWindage said:
old mossy said:

great stuff KY

Thanks man. Keep a look out I might have something up my sleeve . :twisted:

and they are ambidextrous for us lefty's. :D

I think I need to fire up the O Max and make some parts now my self.

I just have to find time to write a progarm for it.

marv02 said:
I think I need to fire up the O Max and make some parts now my self.

I just have to find time to write a progarm for it.

Man I miss using the O max, I love the operating a systems compaired to Flows

lol Well certainly let us know what you come up with after talking it over with Staff Members! That would be awesome to have someone here at MO making stuff for members!! Would be a great attraction too :)

shellslinger said:
Wow awesome work!!!! I'd buy buy the sling mount and this side saddle from you in a heart beat! :D
Thanks man! I finally got a finished mounted pic for everyone.
Mounting
isnBBkbYgivKK.jpg

iSYsCVp9WibTx.jpg

ibz2IO5SnV6DyP.jpg

ibzxHtX2T5uRRr.jpg

Final pic...
ibgLwS1OdSGHG8.jpg

Great job. I like do it your self stuff but you take it to a new level with your abilities, equipment and ideas.

Itsricmo said:
That is awesome!!!!! What do have inside the slot for retention?

Looks Great!

Thanks man I am using a 5.750 in length .250 dia rubber vacuum hose. It's the same stuff Mesa uses. I think :twisted: I have a pic of it at the top of the page.

Thanks everyone. It was a fun project. I love having 6 saddles for other guns and being able to take them off and carry a few extra with my EDC bag. So range test this Saturday just to make sure.

Back