• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hamas redlights - again

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Hamas has begun rocketing Israel again, 2 hours before the official end of the most recent ceasefire.

Rockets were fired from Gaza Wednesday night two-hours before the midnight deadline to Sunday's 72-hour cease-fire, as the IDF enhanced its troop presence along the border preparing to once again wage war against Hamas in Gaza.

One rocket exploded in open territory in the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council. No damage or injuries were reported.

At around 9:45, over two hours before the end of the 72 hour ceasefire, rocket sirens sounded in Ashkelon and surrounding areas, including towns and moshavim in the Yoav Regional Council, Lahish Regional Council, Hof Ashkelon Council, and elsewhere.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...urs-before-end-of-temporary-cease-fire-371015

I'm not surprised.

Maybe Obama and Kerry could publically scold Israel some more.

If I were Netanyahu, I'd tell Obama and Kerry where they could stick their thumbs and crow.

Back