• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Happy Thanksgiving

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I wanted to wish all of my friends and extended family here a safe, healthy and happy Thanksgiving and continuing through Christmas and the rest of the holidays this year.

It's going to be different for some of us under strict government guidelines. We started out hearing this spring that "we're all in this together" to now "call the hotline if you observe your neighbors having too many guests for dinner in the privacy of their own homes" but I'm certain that many of us here are going to continue strengthening our families rather than weakening them.

So, without being political, I wanted to just tell each of you that I hope you have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING

vintage+thanksgiving+(2).jpg

Happy Thanksgiving John.
I am really loving the photo, thank you.

Because some of the grandkids were not feeling well and I also was not feeling well, we have canceled the official family Thanksgiving and possibly Christmas will be different this year.

I did get to see both of my daughters yesterday though for a cup of tea and I gave them each a nice present for Christmas in case something happens and I’m not able to sign the checks as per normal.

I was really lucky this year because the stock market did well and so did I. I ended up cutting loose the profits from the year and giving them to my children. They are both feeling the pinch of the Covid crisis in their pocketbooks, and it is my greatest joy to be able to help them.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of yous. I have an old picture like that somewhere that I have carried around most of my life. If I can find it I'll post it later.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays to you and yours no matter what religion or god(s) you worship! :)

My 19yo dot has been dating this boy about a year older than her but a GOOD kid. His family invited our family over his granpa's house and it was very pleasant. :) And not a mask (or Bidet voter) in the bunch! :D

Back