• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

hard to remove

tractorboy

Copper BB
I just got the 715t this past weekend, and after reading the forums, I haven't seen anyone with this issue yet.
Removal of the 25 round mag is very difficult. The mag slides in and out fine, it's just the actual release mechanism that seems tough to get to release. Has anyone else seen this to be the case? If so, other than lube, any suggestions to make it come out easier.

welcome from NY. i don't own a 715t but i'm sure one of the 715t owners will chime in here shortly.

I also just got one of these for messing around with target shooting and I found the magazine pretty hard to get out specially after the slide is stuck back when it's empty

yeah you have to pull the bolt all the way back and then push in on the charging handle to lock it in place. this will let the mag come out a lot easier. The release lever on these is kinda stiff. I put all 4 fingers below the trigger guard and then push the lever down with my thumb. Seems like that gives me a little leverage to work it.

3 in 1 oil fixed my problem. My mag just falls out now without even putting my hand on it...and thats with some electrical tape on the mag to stop the wiggle

Back