1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Havlin Sales

Discussion in 'The Past, Present And Future Of Mossberg' started by Rossignol, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

The Mossberg Collectors Association, in connection with Havlin Sales & Service, is your one-stop shop for parts, history and instruction guides for obsolete and vintage Mossberg models. Founded in 1988 by Mossberg historian Victor Havlin and his wife Cheryl are co-authors of the Mossberg history book, "More Gun for the Money: History of O.F. Mossberg & Sons." For more information, visit;

http://www.mossbergcollectors.org/ or,

http://www.havlinsales.com/ or call,

636-937-6401.

Victor and Cheryl Havlin
  2. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

I will be purchasing one of these books shortly.
  3. Rossignol

Good Deal!
  4. marysfrend

marysfrend .22LR

I have met the Havilins a couple of times, they do know their Mossbergs
  5. DHonovich

I finally got around to signing up for http://www.mossbergcollectors.org/ In the next NMCA News there will be an ad for Mossberg Owners Forum in there! Anyone who hasn't signed up for the club should really consider it.
  6. Rossignol

Dude, thats awesome!
  7. shaner

shaner .270 WIN

ive known vic since the mid 80's , they are fantastic people , ive been a member of the club since then myself i was member #62 hahahaha
  8. DHonovich

Vic is a great guy, I had the pleasure of meeting him at the SHOT show.
  9. mossywv

mossywv Copper BB

The best deal is to join the NMCA and buy the book, you get it all shipped for 35.00.

Joe
    NMCA # 2825
  10. cayman_shen

cayman_shen .22LR

Just purchased a standard forend and stock to replace the tri rail and adjustable on my 590. Great people, fast service :D
  11. Mossbergman

Mossbergman .410

Most people friendly business you ever dealt with Vic & Cheryl are awesome ship quickly and cheaply ,they are a treasure trove of info on the old Guns ~~MM~~
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    LAZY EYED SNIPER and old mossy like this.
  12. Tomcat141

Tomcat141 .410

I recently bought a slide tube, nut and forearm for my Mossy to replace the pinned forend. They shipped it quickly and it was already assembled. I feel much better now knowing I have something reliable and sturdy. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat. Good folks to deal with IMO.

Tom
    ripjack13, Rossignol and old mossy like this.
  13. FlashThunder85

FlashThunder85 .410

Can't say enough good things about Mr. and Mrs. Havlin. Fantastic people and fantastic service!
    old mossy likes this.
  14. Alan Gross

Alan Gross Copper BB

I have a Western Field Model 47B and in my quest for information on this gun was directed to Vic at Havlin Sales by a YouTuber. I e-mailed a request for information on a weekend and the following Monday morning Vic called me! As I told him about the gun I have he gave me information about it and sounded more excited about this old rifle than I am! Cheryl has e-mailed me with pricing and answered all of my questions regarding a couple of original parts, in very timely fashion. Yes, they are awesome folks!
    Bobster, DHonovich and old mossy like this.