• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello all

Mudinyeri

20g
"Philanthropist"
I'm new to Mossbergs - picked up a 930 SPX about six months ago - but not new to firearms. I've been shooting for about 40 years (if you count pellet and BB guns). :D

The 930 is my first semi-auto shotgun. I grew up on single-shot and pump guns from Winchester and Remington and finally "graduated" to a Beretta O/U for upland game birds a while back. I also enjoy a variety of handguns and rifles in my collection.

Looking forward to getting to know the members of the forum ....

Certainly good to have you here! Let us know what you think of the spx when youre able!

Rossignol said:
Certainly good to have you here! Let us know what you think of the spx when youre able!

LOL ... just posted in the Troublshooting thread if that gives you any idea. It ran pretty well for me for about 500-600 rounds and then pretty much crapped the bed this weekend. :x

Hi there, I have several guns and I've been shooting all kinds of guns including the BFG 50cal, and I only own one Mossberg. I am planning on purchassing a 30 06 Mossberg rifle around xmass time. Oh! and WELCOME :cool:

Ugh, that sucks... Hopefully someone here will be able to get ya figured out.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum. We are glad to have you as part of our growing community! I am sure one of our members will be able to help you get to the bottom of your issues with your Mossberg 930.

Thanks, everyone. Last night I cleaned my 930 like nobody's business. It was dirty, but that's to be expected after 200 rounds or so. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to get out with it this week and see if that resolves the problem. I did cycle a couple magazines full through it just running the charging handle and none of them hung up.

I'm crossing my fingers.

Back