• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Citrus County

Mr. Zakher has helped many members here. I'm sure he will get it fixed.

Keep us posted.

Welcome from MI!!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome from the other Citrus capital of the world: the Sunny San Joaquin Valley.

:D

I have a pump & a side-by-side but I think I might be looking for an automatic shotgun soon.

There's these pesky geese that keep flying around here...

Repping Volusia Co. here! Welcome Aboard! :)

Currently the land of gunsaplenty, you should pick up another Mossy to commiserate with while the other is getting repaired... ;)

Howdy and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

Welcome to forum. Im new here myself and found this to be a great forum with an excellent knowledge base good folks none of the typical forum world drama. I really enjoy it great members here.

Komodoj, how did I miss your introduction? I spend a couple of weeks each winter in Crystal River. You can't be too far from that.

My previous residences in FL were DB, Sarasota and Bradenton. Welcome to Mossberg Owners.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

We might have a common friend. Do you know Mark from Gunstockandbarrel?

Komodoj, how did I miss your introduction? I spend a couple of weeks each winter in Crystal River. You can't be too far from that.

My previous residences in FL were DB, Sarasota and Bradenton. Welcome to Mossberg Owners.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

I'm sorry to have missed this when you first posted. My apologies.

Welcome, even though it is belated.

We might have a common friend. Do you know Mark from Gunstockandbarrel?
I do not know Mark. I looked up his business and if I make the trip down there this winter I will cruise over to Inverness to see him. Are you close enuff to get over that way. I'd buy you a meal if we meet up.

On a more serious note, how are you doing hurricanespeakingwise? How did Iris affect you?

Back