• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from England

Ade

Copper BB
Life long Mossberg fan here,was given 20 gauge 36 years ago by my father.Acquired it twin brother in12 gauge,a few years later.
These two pump action have given me so much pleasure,over the years.Just got into reloading slug for fun,loving every moment of it.
Always looking for tips and tricks,never too old to learn.
Best wishes.
Adrian

Ade, thanx for joining us at Mossberg Owners forum. I am interested in seeing your pair of Mossy pumps. If you could post some pix we would get a kick out of that.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

:cheers:
Howdy Adrian and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

Welcome from MI!!!

Adrian, it's good to have you here. Keep us up on loading those slugs! How is it getting primers and powder and wads over there.

Welcome from Alabama USA.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Back