• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Flooded Saint Louis

Amsdorf

.22LR
Hey everyone, just joined recently, thanks for the approval. I'm very interested in the Mossberg 509A1, and I recently purchased a Shockwave 14" Mossberg, but can't get to my FFL to pick it up due to flooding. :(

Neither he or I are under water, but due to all the road closings I'm not willing to spend four hours driving a few miles.

:)

Welcome from MI!!

We cherish our peace and tranquility here and we mean to keep it that way. So, forgive me if I seem blunt. But you don't exactly have the best track record where it comes to that.

Please take a look around at what the forum has to offer and view any topic you like and you'll see that we are a pretty easy going and friendly bunch.

The members here are genuinely helpful and good people. Many of them, more like family than friends and anonymous avatars on the internet.

By all means, pull up a chair and join in. Just don't start making waves or causing problems.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome from northeast Oklahoma. We've had a lot of flooding here as well as of late, but fortunately I am about 40 miles from the areas hit so hard.

Can't wait to hear what you think of the shockwave, welcome to Mossberg Owners!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

New here myself. I'm also from the St. Louis area (north county) so stay dry, and be happy.
BTW, it's supposed to hit 100 today, so stay cool :)

Back