• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Florida

Big_Al

Big_Al here. The wife and I live in a rural part of north Florida with our horses, chickens and dogs.
I'm a Vietnam vet and got my first gun for my 10th birthday - a single shot Winchester 22. That was 53 years ago, and I'm still hooked. My second gun was a Mossberg 12 ga bolt action shotgun. :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service.

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome from MI!!

Thanks for your service man!!! We appreciate you and yours, and all the service men and women out there!

Those bolt guns are sweet! I have seen a few at flea markets and theyre always asking a mint and not willing to come down... I'd like to get one someday...

Thanks for joinin us on MO!!!

Thanks for your service Big_Al !! ...and Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Back