1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Hello from Florida

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Big_Al, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Big_Al

Big_Al .22LR

Big_Al here. The wife and I live in a rural part of north Florida with our horses, chickens and dogs.
    I'm a Vietnam vet and got my first gun for my 10th birthday - a single shot Winchester 22. That was 53 years ago, and I'm still hooked. My second gun was a Mossberg 12 ga bolt action shotgun. :mrgreen:
  2. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service.

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!
  3. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Welcome from MI!!
  4. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Thanks for your service man!!! We appreciate you and yours, and all the service men and women out there!

Those bolt guns are sweet! I have seen a few at flea markets and theyre always asking a mint and not willing to come down... I'd like to get one someday...

Thanks for joinin us on MO!!!
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Thanks for your service Big_Al !! ...and Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!
  6. Scout

Scout .22LR

Thanks for your selfless service and welcome aboard.
  7. shaner

shaner .270 WIN

hello there
  8. johnh4260

johnh4260 .22LR

Welcome to the forum. It's a great site with lots of useful information.
  9. Ripsnortr

Ripsnortr 20g

Thank you for your service and Welcome aboard!
  10. lateck

lateck .270 WIN

Hello from the other Sunny state.... :D

Lateck,
  11. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Howdy Big_Al and welcome to the club!