• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Georgia

Rico

20g
Supporter
I am 70 years old and have been involved with guns most of my life.
I live in the woods with my wife, two dogs and a few chickens.
I ordered a Shockwave and am looking forward to watching everyone's comments.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome, Rico, from E TN. I lived south of Atlanta for about 20 years and did a lot of handgun competition throughout the state. Do you have a range you go to, or do you have plenty of space out in the woods.

license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome sir. Glad you joined the forum. Sounds like you're going to fit in really well.

Welcome, Rico, from E TN. I lived south of Atlanta for about 20 years and did a lot of handgun competition throughout the state. Do you have a range you go to, or do you have plenty of space out in the woods.

license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Living in the woods allows us to do all our shooting in the back yard. Here is a picture of my backstop. It's time for repairs, don't ya think?
I have never done any competition shooting, but I imagine it is a lot of fun.Backstop.JPG

Welcome to the forum from northeastern Oklahoma. Looks like you are enjoying the good life Rico.

I reckon this sums it up meanstreak. Thanks.
I like your bike. That's good livin' too.
Maggie March 6 2017.JPG

Thanks Rico. It'll be 12 years ago July 2nd that I picked it up at the dealer with one mile on the odometer. That is once content pooch.

Howdy and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

Welcome from MI!!

Back