• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Latrobe, Pa

d4man

Copper BB
Hello all, I'm Dave from near Latrobe Pa, and I scored a new Blackwater Mossberg 930 autoloading shotgun from a buddy...It shot great, not a problem till I field stripped it!! I got'er figured out, I did the JM/Brownells fix and it seemed to fix the problem. I haven't tried the lower end target shells yet! Thanks you all for contributing, it made the diagnosis and the fix much easier!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum neighbor !!

Enjoy our community...and the Rolling Rock !!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.

If you get a chance drop some pics on the forum. We do love them. And not just guns... we share vehicles, pets, hobbies, projects, jokes... whatever suits you.

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your "new to you" Mossy.

Howdy and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 930. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Back