• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Loveland, Colorado

Hi all,

I'm new here but not to shooting, been at that since the 60s with my Dad. When I joined
the Navy I got Expert qualified in both Rifle & Pistol and before ya know it I was shooting
competition for my ship's team.

I served 22 years in the US Navy (Vietnam ---> Gulf War) and decided to retire after that
last one. I was hired by Hewlett-Packard as an Computer Engineer while on terminal leave
and spent 18 years with them before going Independent Contractor for a few years.

I've since RETIRED and spend my time at the Gun Range, my reloading bench or reading
about history (not tearing it down). I have a Mossberg 500 & a Maverick 88, the 500 with
it's 28" ribbed barrel is my Skeet Gun and the Maverick serves as a Home Defense Aid with
an 18.5" barrel and pistol grip.

Aim Small - Hit Small

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Thank you for your decades of service to our great country...

Non Sibi Sed Patriae ( Not for Self...but Country )

Enjoy our community.

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
And thank you for serving this great country....
ripjack13

Welcome from MI!!!

Hi Mike, where in Michigan are you located, I'm originally from Michigan, Redford Township to be exact. I lived
there until I turned 18 and then the WORLD became my home for the next 22 years as I traveled the globe
in the Navy. I've been all over Michigan and I love it especially the UP !! Have a great day.

Aim Small --- Hit Small

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
And thank you for serving this great country....
ripjack13

Hey there ripjack13, thanks for the warm welcome and you are very welcome, it was my
honor to serve my country. I'm proud of her and will be 'till they spread my ashes over the
Rocky Mountains!

Aim Small --- Hit Small

Thank you for your service.

I'm glad that you joined. There are many retired and active forum members.

Welcome to mossbergowners.com

Thank you for your service.

I'm glad that you joined. There are many retired and active forum members.

Welcome to mossbergowners.com

Hi John and thanks for the welcome. I've noticed there are a lot of Active & Retired in most of
the Gun Forums, I wonder why that is :) must be that it's in our blood. Anyways I'm glad to
be here and hope to see some nice Scatter Guns and read some good stuff about their history,
maybe I can even offer my 2 cents now and again.

Aim Small --- Hit Small

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Back