• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from South Carolina

Rampo

.22LR
33 Year Retired Air Force Veteran. 4 years active (1 year in Vietnam). Rest of the time serving in the AF Reserve. I also am a retired Quality Engineer from the high tech industry. I'm a recent transplant from the Communist state of Massachusetts, now living in the great state of South Carolina. Only have one Mossberg which is the 590 Shockwave.

Welcome. Lived there most of my life. Thanks for your service, and we're glad you're here.

Oh and you should check out Patriots Point.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome. Lived there most of my life. Thanks for your service, and we're glad you're here.

Oh and you should check out Patriots Point.

blacksmith, Thanks for the tip. We'll definitely check out Patriots Point next time when in the Charleston area.

Welcome from MI and Thank You For Your Service!!

Howdy Rampo, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
ripjack13

Welcome, Rampo.

Back in '57 I was about two years old, and my dad was stationed at North Truro on the cape. His duty station was Texas Tower #2 however and he was 30 on and 30 off for about 2 years there.

Because he was a computer man, Dad got to fly out on the rocking horse, whereas the regular squad had to go out by boat and ride up on a hoist.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Back