• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Spain!

llumby

.22LR
Hello everyone!
Recently I am the new owner of an old Mossberg 500 Mariner (1992), so I think this is the best place I can be to learn from the experts.
Regards!
406d20ff856552b891f05ce7666e0e4e.jpg

Welcome to the forum from Florida,USA. and congrats on your "new to you" Mossy.

Good lookin' Mossy.:)

Welcome.

We're glad you joined the forum. Looking forward to the discussion about your mariner. It looks in really good condition to be a '92.

Welcome.

We're glad you joined the forum. Looking forward to the discussion about your mariner. It looks in really good condition to be a '92.
Thank you very much! I think I will learn a lot in this forum. In fact, I'm already starting!
Greetings!

Although I have noticed that my Mariner has a different finish to the new models. Mine is bright while new ones have a matte finish. I guess they used to be that way before and now they have another finish done with new techniques.
18cd391f519a6ca1af741376a8b5a48a.jpg

The older Mariners like yours was a highly polished marinecoat finish,,,,,almost looks like stsinless steel.

Very nice shotgun

What a beautiful and majestic country you live in. I'm quite jealous!

Wow! Hello and welcome to Mossberg Owners!

That shotgun right there exactly is the one I fell in love with as a much younger man. It's the very shotgun that began my desire to own a Mossberg. Since having seen one of the models like what you have, I haven't seen another in person. In fact it was probably around 1992 or 1993 that I saw it.

Very nice shotgun

What a beautiful and majestic country you live in. I'm quite jealous!
Thanks for the compliments!
Although my country has laws too restrictive regarding arms and ammunition, especially for self-defense, even for me having the same job as you ...

Back